*Dios head in. Waves. Dips head back out*

Absolutely wonderful to see you, B! :D 

Take care, my friend. :hug: 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Kitt said:

Wishing you a twit free day.

it worked, Kitt .. only one twit .. .who decided suddenly at 11:19am he needed mortgage info emailed to his lawyer..."AND I CANNOT REACH ANYONE"  I shouldnt have to wait .. i am the most important person in the world and i should be served before all the others in front of me.  

Get over yourself buddy.

Thanks ...  this is from JooJoo Paper

image.png.c2c60b9522a7924ad923712d36382883.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

it worked, Kitt .. only one twit .. .who decided suddenly at 11:19am he needed mortgage info emailed to his lawyer..."AND I CANNOT REACH ANYONE"  I shouldnt have to wait .. i am the most important person in the world and i should be served before all the others in front of me.  

Get over yourself buddy.

Thanks ...  this is from JooJoo Paper

image.png.c2c60b9522a7924ad923712d36382883.png

I think I ran into his brother this morning when I was at Home Depot waiting in the return line. Mr. More-Important-Than-Anyone-Else had trouble comprehending why he couldn't get cash back for a purchase he made with cash--but didn't have the receipt for. He even tried to pull the old "get a manager" line. I did snort at that, which earned me a dirty look. Totally worth it. 

Hope everyone has a good week!

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

It worked again, Kitt!   First visit back to the office in 2.5 years, it was okay, but no twit customers.

That's amazing tim! I know that you were anxious about it and I'm so glad that you didn't have to deal with any twits on your return.  Well done!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, spyke said:

That's amazing tim! I know that you were anxious about it and I'm so glad that you didn't have to deal with any twits on your return.  Well done!

i was. i was really out of sorts today... the office is nice and new.. nice desks and stuff .... but i just felt wrong ... but it was nice to see people and that.. but i didnt get much work done.  No one did really.   Anyway. we go back in 4 or 5 weeks.  it'll be easier next time.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Well you are off for the next two days, so I'll drop in Sat evening to work on Sunday!

aww thank you xoxo

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

It might just be me, but reading this is tangling my brain cells…:blink:

saying it aloud seems to help .. lol

• Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
4 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Umm... sure okay...

i mean. i know how that one beam can be pretty to look at. and feels good to nap in on an afternoon. or stand in outside. but.... i don't think i'd call it a "heavenly intellectual phenomena"

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Long long week. Hope everyone is doing ok.

Doing okay ... hope you are and that you are able to enjoy your weekend.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..