The Drop in Centre

On 10/23/2022 at 9:06 PM, kbois said:

I'm right behind you!

That might be a fun place to manage ... maybe the tenants would be easier to deal with? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Aw how wonderful!!

It really is. I’ve watched some more of The Farm videos. It is truly a doggy paradise. 

Made me smile watching them living their best life. :) 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh!  Where were you working?  Somewhere semi-fun?  Not that work is fun but maybe after???

Yeah,I was in Liverpool. I was in one of the pub's there working 8am till 4pm for 5 days. It was a fun place to work as so many staff, the day passed quickly.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

That might be a fun place to manage ... maybe the tenants would be easier to deal with? 

For sure! I definitely prefer canines over Boomers any day!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Actually it good news really .. These issues have been going on for years so finally getting in front of the right doctor is really amazing. Thanks for the good wishes, thought, rick. xo

It is good news! Skin issues can hard to pin down. It finally sounds like you're on the right path.

Itching absolutely sucks. I react horribly to insect bites. Guess what we have an abundance of here in Florida? Mosquitoes are my year-round nemesis. I scratch to the point of drawing blood. 

Not knowing the cause of the itching must be frustrating. I'm happy Michael is getting to see the right doctor. Good luck, I'll be sending lots of positive thoughts your way. 

Take care and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

• Like 4
11 hours ago, kbois said:

ake care and I hope everyone has a good weekend!

6 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hope everyone is doing well.  

5 hours ago, chris191070 said:

I hope the lotions help him to feel better x

Thanks all, hope you all have a good weekend.

@chris191070 i hope so, He will start a new regime of twice daily showers, pills and cream so hopefully there will be some improvement. And He managed to sleep for 6 hours last night, that was good.

• Like 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
7 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello all

Rick, glad they pulled a closer date for the surgery for you. I'll hope the recovery is easier and better this go round. Too bad you're too far from me or I'd recommend some great doctors 

thanks Starrynight the doctors i have started to see have been really good. They are part of the University OSU and they are also a teaching hospital. The ones i have seen are very caring and take their time and actually listen. so far i’m very happy with them. just wish i had gone there first. the drive is not to bad 1 hour away the sad thing is all of the road construction and watching for other drivers. the things you see. 

• Love 5
On 10/28/2022 at 6:43 PM, Mikiesboy said:

we need more docs like that.. saying there is someone better than he is.  Bravo for him.  i hope all goes well with this new surgeon!!

I was going to say the same thing:  having a Dr. that doesn't let their ego get in the way of saying, "Doc. #2 is better" an THEN go to the hassle of getting and apt. for you 'squeezed in' two months earlier than otherwise is a great thing.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

I was going to say the same thing:  having a Dr. that doesn't let their ego get in the way of saying, "Doc. #2 is better" an THEN go to the hassle of getting and apt. for you 'squeezed in' two months earlier than otherwise is a great thing.

fae yes i agree the Dr. was down to earth and i felt comfortable talking to him. he listen to me. So his recommendation speaks volumes. 

• Love 5

I'm so excited!

My older son just texted me a picture of him and his wife. They eloped today. (Yes, I knew!)

I'm so happy for them and thrilled as they start their new life together. Eventually they will have a celebration, but for now the elopement will suffice. I finally have a girl in the family!❤❤

Edited by kbois
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
33 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm so excited!

My older son just texted me a picture of him and his wife. They eloped today. (Yes, I knew!)

I'm so happy for them and thrilled as they start their new life together. Eventually they will have a celebration, but for now the elopement will suffice. I finally have a girl in the family!❤❤

Congratulations Mom-in-law!! 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, kbois said:

I'm so excited!

Congratulations 👏 

• Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..