The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

please send me good thoughts. i must be a hard ass at work later today.

it's about work, not you.. i know that's easier said than done... but if you need to tell someone something not so great as part of your job,... well, you can do it and you'll find your way through it.. mega hugs and love to you xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

• Love 2

Good Morning to all you beautiful people I hope you all have a wonderful day. ❤🧡💛💚💜💙

According to our weatherman we may see snowflakes this Saturday, but nothing sticking, is that still considered our first snow ??

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

Good Morning to all you beautiful people I hope you all have a wonderful day. ❤🧡💛💚💜💙

According to our weatherman we may see snowflakes this Saturday, but nothing sticking, is that still considered our first snow ??

Good morning!

It’s the first snow in my book. Thankfully, it usually just snows once in November and doesn’t stay long. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, 1brokNangel said:

Yes.  Ours is overnight on Monday.  We went from 20F above normal for a morning low on Thursday to almost 30F below normal for the high today.  :(

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Yes.  Ours is overnight on Monday.  We went from 20F above normal for a morning low on Thursday to almost 30F below normal for the high today.  :(

Yea they said we were only going to get a dusting or half an inch IF it stuck, LOL we ended up with about 2-3 inches it is so pretty, they say we may get more Monday.

• Like 3
On 11/11/2022 at 10:42 AM, Reader1810 said:

Good morning!

It’s the first snow in my book. Thankfully, it usually just snows once in November and doesn’t stay long. 

We ended up with about 2-3 inches, possibly more on Monday, it was so pretty when it was coming down.

• Like 2

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

i am no closer to answers. 

the new Surgeon is very thorough and listen to my symptoms. we have more testing to do a MRI and that will make the decision when to have this procedure. The doctor listen and we made changes to my meds which helped with my pain. The other Docs kept me on the over the counter meds Tylenol and ibuprofen. she changed the meds to the new Advil dual action and some cream which dropped my discomfort to almost none. The past year has been unbearable. So still waiting.

How are things with you?

• Love 2
  • Fingers Crossed 1
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

i am no closer to answers. 

the new Surgeon is very thorough and listen to my symptoms. we have more testing to do a MRI and that will make the decision when to have this procedure. The doctor listen and we made changes to my meds which helped with my pain. The other Docs kept me on the over the counter meds Tylenol and ibuprofen. she changed the meds to the new Advil dual action and some cream which dropped my discomfort to almost none. The past year has been unbearable. So still waiting.

How are things with you?

It's disappointing to be no closer to an answer but it sounds as if you have a doctor who will work with you to figure out the best course of action, which is good news. Better news us knowing that you're more comfortable with the new medicine.

Still send positive thoughts your way!

Things in my life are.... somewhat challenging at the moment. It's one day at a time. 

Hope everyone has a good week!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hi all

image.png.8208dd93de6671d04b81c45e0efbfc31.png

Had rough week what with flu vaccine and a covid booster.. they always knock me for six. But i am now protected! 

Hope all of you are well.

things are going good … getting very cold tonight with no snow - so take care of your self. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hi all

image.png.8208dd93de6671d04b81c45e0efbfc31.png

Had rough week what with flu vaccine and a covid booster.. they always knock me for six. But i am now protected! 

Hope all of you are well.

Sorry it was rough for you this go round.  I have to get flu and covid shots for work (I would anyway) and I was relieved this go round I didn't react too badly.  Some years the flu shot hits me like a Mack truck 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Yes.  It's I think going down to like 19 tonight here.  

High here yesterday barely got above freezing -- almost 30F below normal.  Low this morning is 22F.  At least it will warm up to around 40F or a bit more today.

• Wow 2
56 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

not liking winter...

Me either. Last scheduled show of the year done and in the books. Two more barn hoppers and I can hibernate till the first indoor winter series show at the end of January. 

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..