The Drop in Centre

12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

@Mikiesboy @MichaelS36

I can’t remember how many years it is now, but I think I’ve got the date correct, so…

Happy anniversary you two!!

I hope your day is as wonderful as the two of you are! 

xoxo

xoxo

What ever day it falls on, have a super happy!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Good Evening i hope you are warm. getting ready for a storm this weekend with major snow if early predictions are correct. right now 12 - 20 inches of snow (30-60 centimeters) so stocking up. 

last week was a good week bad week all on Thursday good part finally got clearance for surgery on Feb 6 not as fast as i wanted it. 

bad news went to get a bag of ice at the drive thru store the next door shop was a liquor / package shop and a lady just left as i was coming down the street and she pull out and damaged the whole left side of my car. she did 7,000 worth of damage. 

Lucky the damage is in the doors so i can drive it until i can get into the repair shop mid January. i was wearing my seat belt and  neither of us were hurt. 

so how is everyone else?

Hopefully, the weather man is wrong about the upcoming weather. 

I am sorry to hear about the surgery delay and the accident. It's time for your luck to change. I hope it does. 

Take care. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hopefully, the weather man is wrong about the upcoming weather. 

I am sorry to hear about the surgery delay and the accident. It's time for your luck to change. I hope it does. 

Take care. 

Thank You Michael Sir,

i hope the weather man is wrong but we have stocked up on needed supplies. Milk , bread, water and toilet paper. filled up both cars with gas. did this today trying to stay away from later in the week with holiday shoppers. still working from home so won’t have to get out into it. 

so we are ready for this.

yes let’s hope things get better. 

hope things are going good for as well.

take care 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Thank You Michael Sir,

i hope the weather man is wrong but we have stocked up on needed supplies. Milk , bread, water and toilet paper. filled up both cars with gas. did this today trying to stay away from later in the week with holiday shoppers. still working from home so won’t have to get out into it. 

so we are ready for this.

yes let’s hope things get better. 

hope things are going good for as well.

take care 

Not much snow expected here (just about a half-inch) but we are expected to get dangerously low wind chills.  University actually went ahead and closed Thursday (when it's expected to hit) so we get an extra day of Winter Break from it.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

👋

hi. life's been crazy and i've been doing what had to be done and not too much more than that. i've been peeking in on y'all and you're all in my thoughts. i'm working hard in therapy to better deal with the stressors in my life. finally this week i feel more me.

i'll try to be around more in the coming weeks

It's good to hear from you molly! I'm glad you're feeling better. 

I'm finally settling down again after a few hectic months. I'm happy hurricane season is over. This one was a doozy. 

@rickproehl I'm relieved you're okay after the accident. I hope the weeks pass quickly for you leading up to your surgery. It's been a long road to get there. 

@Fae Briona stay warm, and everyone else too. 

The cold air is hitting us here too. Saturday's high will be lucky to reach 50. Lows will be in the 30s. I haven't had a cold Xmas since we went up north 10 years ago. It figures we're not celebrating until mid-week next week when my son and daughter-in-law will be here. I can't wait. 

Have a good week everyone!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

👋

hi. life's been crazy and i've been doing what had to be done and not too much more than that. i've been peeking in on y'all and you're all in my thoughts. i'm working hard in therapy to better deal with the stressors in my life. finally this week i feel more me.

Take care of yourself, and remember that you have a loving and supportive virtual family waiting for you here if you need anything.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, kbois said:

The cold air is hitting us here too. Saturday's high will be lucky to reach 50. Lows will be in the 30s. I haven't had a cold Xmas since we went up north 10 years ago. It figures we're not celebrating until mid-week next week when my son and daughter-in-law will be here. I can't wait. 

Looks like the cold is hitting a large chunk of North America.  At least we'll only spend about 80 hours below freezing here.  Joints are already feeling it moving in, though it won't hit until about midnight tomorrow.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
On 12/20/2022 at 7:56 PM, mollyhousemouse said:

👋

image.png.a7aa3baf9ff60899c3bdd41364c650a0.png

• Love 4
11 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello everyone.  Happy solstice.  Everyday now we will see just a little more sunlight.  That helps me to think of. 

Happy belated anniversary to tim and Michael 💐

Rick, sorry to hear about the car.  That's so frustrating you have to wait.  

Molly, happy you're feeling more like yourself. That's wonderful. 

Everyone,  Glad to hear all y'all seem to be doing ok. 

Things are ok here for now.  Might lose my job in January as my company was bought back in July and we were just told last week a new budget starts in January....there will be position cuts.  But I'm just going to take it day by day.  

Thank you.  I hope you don't lose your job. They'd be nuts to let you go.

Take care.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 12/20/2022 at 9:12 PM, kbois said:

It's good to hear from you molly! I'm glad you're feeling better. 

I'm finally settling down again after a few hectic months. I'm happy hurricane season is over. This one was a doozy. 

@rickproehl I'm relieved you're okay after the accident. I hope the weeks pass quickly for you leading up to your surgery. It's been a long road to get there. 

@Fae Briona stay warm, and everyone else too. 

thanks for your kind words. Lucky all my Doctors visit are over till January. 
Mai stay warm and dry the back off on the snow totals 6-9 inches but getting bitter cold. till Tuesday so take care of your self.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..