The Drop in Centre

15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.6cd5a63d81246d8e8f35893c2f64db5e.png

so far the only thing on this i've managed to do is not stab anyone.  

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I am joking cat lovers.  i like cats .. if i could have one, i'd get one.. or two.

Eventually, we're getting another one. Tesla is lonely now, poor dear.

9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael is listening to flat earthers again ... trying to prove there is no gravity. They do this by sticking a basketball on a drill and then dipping it in water and then turning the drill on.  Because the water flies off, there is no gravity and so proves the earth is flat. 

i can barely type this.. lol .. omg

OMG, lol! Those people... How do they even function when they're that stupid? There's this YouTuber, Shane something, can't recall. He has a series where he argues the case for conspiracy theories. Not because he believes them, but as a thought experiment to understand how the minds of conspiracy theorists work. Because if you believe in one conspiracy, chances are you believe in many others. The point is to see if he can argue the case so effectively that he can make himself believe it for a minute or so. He does a good job with some of them, to the point where you go, 'Oh, that makes sense—waaaaait a minute!' But even he could not make flat earth make a lick of sense, even for a moment.

20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Why your cat is not a psychopath.

Thanks for this. :heart: When the puppy lived here, she was the one stealing all of Tesla's spots and bugging her until she retaliated... She seemed like much more of a psycho to me than Tesla ever has. Tesla is super cuddly, too, and not only when she wants something. She loves being in your lap, or just lying next to you on the sofa. When the puppy first got here, she was super anxious, to the point where she threw up (a trait we share, lol). And she was very anxious when we took her to my parents' during Christmas, then she didn't even want to eat. Change is scary to her. I've learnt to read her ear and tail movements pretty well, and she's learnt to talk to us by chirping and meowing when she wants or needs something, whether it's food, cuddles, or play time. :) 

6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Awesome article, thanks for sharing Bro.

I can't remember where I read it, no I think it was from a documentary called Tiger of the Tiles, can't remember now. However, it said that Cats domesticated themselves. Humans didn't specifically go out and do it, it just happened.

Now, Coffee.

Yeah, I've heard that, too. Cats just figured out that, hey, these humans seem like decent allies, let's do the thing, lol!

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

so far the only thing on this i've managed to do is not stab anyone.  

Well, that's a start. Me too, really, lol

Morning, DiC! :hug:  You were super chatty after I went to bed, I missed out on all the conversation, lol! Hope you all manage to have an okay Monday. 

• Like 3

i'll be around .. starting new meds ... doc would like me to take a week.  Michael said this morning, Were you not with me yesterday? Did you not HEAR the doctor? A week.. but in your case a day!! Cuz you're superboy!! (He's a bit frustrated with me cuz i said i should go into work)  No, today, you chill, read, write, watch TV, nap, but from home. Christ, tim!!

😕

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

i would like to go to work cuz i think it would be quieter ... the constant noise is driving me crazy ... screen door squeaking .. something on someone's balcony constantly banging. and just the sound of the wind itself...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i would like to go to work cuz i think it would be quieter ... the constant noise is driving me crazy ... screen door squeaking .. something on someone's balcony constantly banging. and just the sound of the wind itself...

understandable, that would be very annoying. What drives me nuts are people’s car alarms. They go off ar a little place across the street, so it’s not as if they don’t know it’s happening, and yet, the alarm just blares on and on....

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

understandable, that would be very annoying. What drives me nuts are people’s car alarms. They go off ar a little place across the street, so it’s not as if they don’t know it’s happening, and yet, the alarm just blares on and on....

oh god i hate them.  people with them should be forced to wear some electrical notification.. and be given a nice Zap everytime the damn alarm goes off

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

That would drive me nuts, too... But if you're a little sensitive to noise right now (I know I am when I'm anxious), it's possible work wouldn't be much better. Either way, be kind to yourself, tim. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oh god i hate them.  people with them should be forced to wear some electrical notification.. and be given a nice Zap everytime the damn alarm goes off

Yes! And some of the cars they end up on - totally pretentious owners, no doubt. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

That would drive me nuts, too... But if you're a little sensitive to noise right now (I know I am when I'm anxious), it's possible work wouldn't be much better. Either way, be kind to yourself, tim. :hug: 

i'm trying .. i feel really guilty when i'm off, especially for mental health reasons, like it's not really a reason.  i am trying to calm myself. when i'm stressed it rub my hands together.. so i try to type instead

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i'm trying .. i feel really guilty when i'm off, especially for mental health reasons, like it's not really a reason.  i am trying to calm myself. when i'm stressed it rub my hands together.. so i try to type instead

Ugh. The way the world treats mental illness as 'not real illness' is so destructive for those suffering from it.

When I feel like that, I look to this:

2013-11-21-Helpful%20Advice.png

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ugh. The way the world treats mental illness as 'not real illness' is so destructive for those suffering from it.

When I feel like that, I look to this:

2013-11-21-Helpful%20Advice.png

these are good.. i like the centre right one ...  i am loving who i really am at the moment .. too terrified to get up .. stuck and i know i need to eat a bit but i cant get up... not yet.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

these are good.. i like the centre right one ...  i am loving who i really am at the moment .. too terrified to get up .. stuck and i know i need to eat a bit but i cant get up... not yet.

I know, right? This shit is fun!! 

EDIT: The heart is for, I feel you, bro. :hug: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I know, right? This shit is fun!! 

EDIT: The heart is for, I feel you, bro. :hug: 

yes, it is mega fun!  if i wasnt here talking to you guys.. i'd be rubbing my hands together and staring out the window for hours...

• Love 2
  • Sad 2
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

yes, it is mega fun!  if i wasnt here talking to you guys.. i'd be rubbing my hands together and staring out the window for hours...

I'd like to help you with that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..