The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I'm headed off, too. Gonna take care of this sweet boy. 

Night, everyone. 

Good night Mac and sean...happy dreams to you both 

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm being told it's bedtime, so i'll say good night Sirs and friends

see you tomorrow

Good night molly...happy dreams 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Morning, everyone! I'm up before noon! Yay! :D Hope you've all had a good night. Hope your shift has gone/is going well, @Starrynight22. :) 

Paul is at a job interview today. Like one of those group interview things where they make you do stuff as a team. The business he's applied to is very modern, lol! It's a hotel chain, and he's interviewing as a waiter in the restaurant of their newest hotel. Here's hoping, as it would actually be a very decent job. It's a good franchise known for taking care of its workers.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 5

Good morning. 🙂

Hope it’s a good day for you all! 

35 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! I'm up before noon! Yay! :D Hope you've all had a good night. Hope your shift has gone/is going well, @Starrynight22. :) 

Paul is at a job interview today. Like one of those group interview things where they make you do stuff as a team. The business he's applied to is very modern, lol! It's a hotel chain, and he's interviewing as a waiter in the restaurant of their newest hotel. Here's hoping, as it would actually be a very decent job. It's a good franchise known for taking care of its workers.

Good luck to Paul.. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

37 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

and so my day off begins with quiet time on the couch, a dog & some coffee

good morning Sirs, and the rest of the DiC family

Sounds like a lovely morning, molly. :) 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

For any of you who are interested ... I am sitting in the hospital waiting room while they sedate tim.  I am waiting to hear from his doctor. Praying I do not have to leave him here. Goddammit.

Oh no tim!!! Sending lots of love to you both, hope y'all are alright in the end ❤️

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

For any of you who are interested ... I am sitting in the hospital waiting room while they sedate tim.  I am waiting to hear from his doctor. Praying I do not have to leave him here. Goddammit.

well s%%t Sir

thoughts & prayers & long distance hand holding Sir

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Fuck. I'm so sorry, Mike. Thinking of you both.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

God, man.  I'm sorry.  I really am.  I wish the best for both of you guys.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Fuck. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• Site Moderator
45 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hugs to you both along with good thoughts for tim, Mike. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..