The Drop in Centre

14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's Monday. i'm feeling a little down today. Hopefully, i can keep there only...I've gone back to trying the 4 steps.  If you want to know, they are:  Face -- Accept -- Float -- Let Time Pass

You can read more about this process at:  https://www.claireweekespublications.com/the-4-steps.html

In the mean time ...

image.png.964f5c562836eb62b826021c21a35c4e.png

Hugs 

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

It's Monday. i'm feeling a little down today. Hopefully, i can keep there only...I've gone back to trying the 4 steps.  If you want to know, they are:  Face -- Accept -- Float -- Let Time Pass

You can read more about this process at:  https://www.claireweekespublications.com/the-4-steps.html

In the mean time ...

I hope your day is going better for you, tim. 

xoxo

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

In the mean time ...

image.png.964f5c562836eb62b826021c21a35c4e.png

🫂 

i hope you can feel the sunshine.

• Love 4

I trust Thursday is wonderful so far and that no mayo is involved for those who dislike it.

image.png.38873d9c792351f7b4b0561c375f6ee9.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

I trust Thursday is wonderful so far and that no mayo is involved for those who dislike it.

Oh my! You've just opened the door to the mayo/Miracle Whip/mustard debate. 🤣

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, spyke said:

Oh my! You've just opened the door to the mayo/Miracle Whip/mustard debate. 🤣

Is there one? Just eat what you like...end of debate.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Cobb salad.. with ranch😁

• Like 3
1 minute ago, kbois said:

Cobb salad.. with ranch😁

Oh, i love those.. ranch is okay, i rather have blue cheese on a cobb salad.  Perfect for lunch whatever dressing you prefer.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Oh, i love those.. ranch is okay, i rather have blue cheese on a cobb salad.  Perfect for lunch whatever dressing you prefer.

Ranch came with it. I prefer a nice light Italian or a raspberry vinegrette. It was still good though. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

Ranch came with it. I prefer a nice light Italian or a raspberry vinegrette. It was still good though. 

Raspberry vinegrette is where it's at.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, 1brokNangel said:

Honey Catalina or honey french....but ranch is really good too.

I’ve heard of Catalina and French dressing, but neither of the honey versions, So I googled them. Found a recipe for Honey Catalina that sounds really good. 

• Like 4

Well, here we are again...Friday. Last day before the weekend. It's a long one here...which means more noise, which is not my fav thing. However, i will try not to stress about it too much.  Have a good one whether your weekend is long or normal.

image.png.c6c784d9ad4106cc91e850527eb029f1.png

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, here we are again...Friday. Last day before the weekend. It's a long one here...which means more noise, which is not my fav thing. However, i will try not to stress about it too much.  Have a good one whether your weekend is long or normal.

image.png.c6c784d9ad4106cc91e850527eb029f1.png

Lately I've lost all trust in my body... it's been a traitorous b!+€#. But I'm learning to move past what I can't change and embrace what I can. This too shall pass. 

Have a good weekend everyone!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Hiding for a minute.   I have a patient pissed off at me because HE forgot something I told him a few days ago, one is spouting crazy conspiracy theory BS and one is upset because she came in at the wrong time and I can't treat her until later, at her actual time.   Doing the good ol' "inhale/exhale" before facing my last 2 hours.  

It seems like it's a crazy Friday everywhere!  Hang in there and try not to walk off the edge of the world!

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..