The Drop in Centre

@Mikiesboy! Tim, you are the best! I love everything about you! But your sense of humor is the TOP of the line! You can make any of us laugh even when we are at our lowest point! If you ever change, then we will have come there and give you a 'tickle party' until you tell us you will always stay the way you are! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

@Mikiesboy! Tim, you are the best! I love everything about you! But your sense of humor is the TOP of the line! You can make any of us laugh even when we are at our lowest point! If you ever change, then we will have come there and give you a 'tickle party' until you tell us you will always stay the way you are! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, you're sweet and i dont think i'll change much, but i still hate blue raspberry koolaid.. 

• Haha 5
45 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

haha, you're sweet and i dont think i'll change much, but i still hate blue raspberry koolaid.. 

Yeah...no, don't change tim. It's ok that you hate blue raspberry kool-aid, even though it is the second best flavor after strawberry. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
4 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I have seen some sexy men that are straight or bisexual but it is not fair that most of the sexy men out in the world are gay! 😭

Depends on your perspective. Might not be fair to you, but it sure is fair to me. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Yeah...no, don't change tim. It's ok that you hate blue raspberry kool-aid, even though it is the second best flavor after strawberry. 🤣

i do like strawberry .. and lemonaid

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

i do like strawberry .. and lemonaid

Strawberry and lemonade together are really good....they make good Popsicles too in the summer. 

• Love 3

You know you are reading too many horror stories and too many stories about spiders on this site when you get in the shower and out of the corner of your eye you see something that looks like it is crawling on you. You almost freak out and jump out of the tub until you realize that it is only water dripping down your arm! Geeze! I am too old for this! lol :rofl:

Edited by Story Reader
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

too many scary stories ... read something funny and nice ... i know a couple of hot gay guys that'll make you laff.. Try out Faris (hot sexy plumber) and his sweet pharmacist husband, James. And we cannot forget Larry and Francis... :)      They are short tales you can read in any order.  If you wanna.

you really should go meet Faris & James! they're an awesome couple!

• Love 4

Good afternoon rick. Doing good here and I hope you are as well. Just finishing up a few things for work, but it's been an easy day. Now that I've opened my big mouth, all Hades will break loose at 4:50 p.m.  Thanks for sharing the cute pooch. Truer words were never spoken. 🤣

• Love 2
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good Sirs, and DiC friends.

Just wanting to Check in and say Good Afternoon.

So how are things with you?

25EEFBC3-BE58-4456-8CFF-F5D97A7093E3.jpeg

I sent this to my brother. His pooch gives it two paws up. :P 

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Story Reader said:

Well, I got my Christmas present from my sister today! She bought me 2 brand new tires for my car. Haven't had brand new tires on my car in awhile. Always bought used tires. 

Not something I’d think of, but that is a good gift. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Reader1810 said:

Not something I’d think of, but that is a good gift. 

I thought I could not afford them so when she said Walmart has them cheap then I said go for it! So she did that today when she had a appointment with her eye doctor. She hasn't got a eye doctor there where she moved to yet so she drives  1 hour and 20 minutes back here. Plus had to get her maltese her heartworm medicine too while she was here since she has not got in touch with her son's dogs vet yet! 

Oh wow I just rhymed the last 2 words! lol

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

I thought I could not afford them so when she said Walmart has them cheap then I said go for it! So she did that today when she had a appointment with her eye doctor. She hasn't got a eye doctor there where she moved to yet so she drives  1 hour and 20 minutes back here. Plus had to get her maltese her heartworm medicine too while she was here since she has not got in touch with her son's dogs vet yet! 

Oh wow I just rhymed the last 2 words! lol

i see what you did there!!!   Ur a poet and didn't know it ....

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Good Sirs, and DiC friends.

Just wanting to Check in and say Good Afternoon.

So how are things with you?

25EEFBC3-BE58-4456-8CFF-F5D97A7093E3.jpeg

Nevermind seeing us when we're eating...our pups know when we're thinking about getting a snack! Spoiled mutts!🤣🐶🐕

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..