Bucket1 Posted Tuesday at 11:41 PM Posted Tuesday at 11:41 PM Hello everyone I’m not sure what Clo is doing to the weather but after a couple of nice warm days, I’m heading into a week of cold and rain. 5
spike382 Posted Wednesday at 12:13 AM Posted Wednesday at 12:13 AM 33 minutes ago, Bucket1 said: Hi Dugh Some of us are here I’m ‘some of us.’ 5
spike382 Posted Wednesday at 02:38 AM Posted Wednesday at 02:38 AM 2 hours ago, Bucket1 said: Hey Spike Hi B-man! 4
Page Scrawler Posted Wednesday at 02:39 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 02:39 AM 3 hours ago, dughlas said: Hhheeelllllllllooooooo ... anybody here? Hey, Dugh and Mum. 1 3
spike382 Posted Wednesday at 04:52 AM Posted Wednesday at 04:52 AM 11 minutes ago, chris191070 said: 5
dughlas Posted Wednesday at 08:57 AM Posted Wednesday at 08:57 AM 4 hours ago, chris191070 said: Mornin'. 4
Popular Post clochette Posted Wednesday at 09:51 AM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 09:51 AM 10 hours ago, dughlas said: Hhheeelllllllllooooooo ... anybody here? It's Wednesday! Hope you're all doing well Got woken up by the company in charge of the cleaning of the chimney pipe. I hadn't been told Now I've got some shopping to do and I want to go get a haircut as Friday is school picture 😎 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Wednesday at 11:42 AM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 11:42 AM @spike382 Stop bullying me! 😭 5 2
Popular Post spike382 Posted Wednesday at 12:33 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 12:33 PM 48 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: @spike382 Stop bullying me! 😭 Attention everyone, Drew is being wrong about Khemjira again, 6
chris191070 Posted Wednesday at 04:05 PM Posted Wednesday at 04:05 PM 1 minute ago, Headstall said: Greetings, all! 5
Popular Post dughlas Posted Wednesday at 04:16 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 04:16 PM 3 hours ago, spike382 said: Attention everyone, Drew is being wrong about Khemjira again, Again! You'd think by now he'd give it up and move on. 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Wednesday at 04:17 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 04:17 PM 12 minutes ago, Headstall said: Greetings, all! And ... 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Wednesday at 04:46 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 04:46 PM 27 minutes ago, dughlas said: Again! You'd think by now he'd give it up and move on. Well they made a sequel series. So he’s trolling me about it. 6
Popular Post dughlas Posted Wednesday at 07:12 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 07:12 PM 2 hours ago, spike382 said: Well they made a sequel series. So he’s trolling me about it. And in his fantasy, ... er, uhm ... I mean, his opinion he thinks it was, good, bad or meh. 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Wednesday at 07:14 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 07:14 PM 6 hours ago, spike382 said: Attention everyone, Drew is being wrong about Khemjira again, I and the majority of BL fans are not wrong. You're just a bitch. Plus we were discussing Khemjira Forever, when you randomly decided to go on another tirade about Khemjira. 6 1
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Wednesday at 07:17 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 07:17 PM 3 minutes ago, dughlas said: And in his fantasy, ... er, uhm ... I mean, his opinion he thinks it was, good, bad or meh. The sequel hasn't been released yet, so how can I form an opinion about it right now? I'm not @spike382 who'll prejudge something before even watching the trailer! 6 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted Wednesday at 07:53 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 07:53 PM 39 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Plus we were discussing Khemjira Forever, when you randomly decided to go on another tirade about Khemjira. Drewth. 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted Wednesday at 07:54 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 07:54 PM 36 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: The sequel hasn't been released yet, so how can I form an opinion about it right now? I'm not @spike382 who'll prejudge something before even watching the trailer! If it’s more of the same, why would I watch it? 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Wednesday at 08:13 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 08:13 PM 17 minutes ago, spike382 said: If it’s more of the same You can't know that since you didn't watch the trailer! 6 1
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted Wednesday at 08:14 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 08:14 PM 19 minutes ago, spike382 said: [redacted] 6 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted Wednesday at 08:22 PM Popular Post Posted Wednesday at 08:22 PM 8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: You can't know that since you didn't watch the trailer! Yes I did. 6
Recommended Posts