Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

32 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm trying to work out, what animal this is supposed to be. A skinned elephant ?

Pork ribs. Your so silly Timothy! Its been a long time since I last had Elephant:rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5
15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Pork ribs. Your so silly Timothy! Its been a long time since I last had Elephant:rofl:

That was mastodon not elephant and yeah it was a  long time.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 4
15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think you're getting elephants confused with Mastodons, Bertie.  :lol:

Oh, I see there was more to this discussion.

15 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh your wrong I know the dif between elephants and Mastodons Page:rofl: 

Yeah, mastodon requires more chewing.

11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Gary and I had a Mastodon BBQ oh about 10000 years ago:yes:

Right after you discovered fire.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Waiting to hear back from the doctor I saw on Monday... the clinic office called and left a message that the swab found a bacteria in my ear and the doctor wanted to know if the antibiotic pills and eardrops were working. They're not. I told them this was the fourth day, and while the swelling has gone down some, the ear is still very painful, I can't hear out of it, and my throat hurts much worse. I think I need something stronger. 

You need to stop sticking your fingers in your ears after playing with dirty things ...

If they were checking they probably thought you needed a different antibiotic to deal with that bacteria.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..