Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

18 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello everyone :hug:

I am having a week off to help my sister with Dads house - part two... so much to do there...

Enjoy the time with your sister ... is it just the two of you or has your nephew been pulled in for extra muscle?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Marty said:

Good morning, bro. :hug:

Yesterday was a washout here in Ireland. Today's a bit drier, but the forecast for the week isn't really all that promising. A definite autumnal feel to the day.

Salutations bro.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Waiting to hear from my doctor. Another rough night with my ear... I hope he can fit me in... he's only in from nine till noon today. Take care, all! :hug: 

Fingers crossed for you, bro. :hug:

• Love 5
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

Enjoy the time with your sister ... is it just the two of you or has your nephew been pulled in for extra muscle?

Yep nephew is there but only if we can we drag him away from Snapchat :rolleyes:

• Haha 5
6 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi all, it rained all night with heavy wind, the aftereffects of the storm that hit bretagne this weekend getting more inland.  Though nothing the south went through. 

I'm having pork sauté. I cooked it in the Cookeo. It was my first time using it and it came out great. The meat is very tender and the potatoes and carrots perfectly cooked. Though I might have put a bit too much thyme,  at least for my taste.

It seems there's never enough thyme, oh wait, I think that should be time.

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

My doctor has taken the day off, so I had a consult with an emergency physician, and she wants to see me at the clinic. I have to be there for 1:20. Thank god I don't have to go inside a big hospital... she said they normally come out to the car now, but she wants to do an examination inside. She might want to flush my ear. :( 

28 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

A good flushing should help :hug: 

He could end up brainwashed.  Seriously I hope you get relief. 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..