Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Have your local news-stations reported anything about the cause, Page?

Nothing yet. There's only 7 minutes left, and it looks like they're talking about sports.  :rolleyes: Then it's over to the national news. It's probably too soon for any reports to be gathered.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, dughlas said:

My head aches and I am feeling sorry for myself this morning. The weather is warm and muggy and I am soon due for my next series of injections. This is not a good combination. My brain feels like a roiling mass of dark angry clouds, grumbling thunder foretelling searing bolts of white hot agony. A tempest of hurt brewing. My mood a maelstrom sucking down any hint of joy. I am unwell and my soul laments ... there are pills that will send me into Morpheus's embrace where the storm can not reach me, but I have not had to resort to them in nearly 18 months. Surrender is bitter and I am not yet there. Blessed be my beloved brothers and sisters

:hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..