Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

36 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I’m not bad considering it’s Friday. I haven’t done too well on my list of things for the Easter break. Gary tells us about all the work on his tractor and I have done very little - feeling slightly guilty and slightly peeved that I am back at work next week.

Hey, B. :hug:  I remember that feeling of vacations being too short. Now, I don't know what day it is half the time. Thank cod for the guide on my satellite TV. :P 

• Haha 5

Happy Saturday, all! :hug: 

It's a bright sunny day at the moment here; although the forecast suggests we might get rain in the afternoon. Only about 6°C/43°F, so feeling more like a bright winter's day rather than spring. Once I've finished my second coffee I shall probably head out and do a bit more soil preparation in the vegetable garden whilst the weather stays dry - although I shall have to come back in for a one hour Zoom session later.

arrrttucwax.jpeg

• Like 5

One more... no studio... no edits... no auto-tune... just pure talent. Bobby Hatfield of the Righteous Brothers singing Unchained Melody. In all my years, I've never heard anyone sing better...

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..