Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Nothing wrong with the humble potato. 

Although if the "different forms" bit means what it is cooked with (or in), then maybe you are not treating it right. :yes: 

I meant we had them oven baked, sauté and boiled. And there wasn't other veggies accompanying them - well except for the meat ;)

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Marty said:

Not really any different here than in clo's Picardy. :no: 

Dad said at one of his construction site about 45 minutes southernmost here there was a dusting of snow this morning

Edited by clochette
  • Like 5

The day started bright and sunny though cold but the sky is starting the be overcast and grey. My feet are cold 🥶 I think I'll get out of the house later to go grocery shopping 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, clochette said:

Dad said at one of his construction side about 45 minutes southernmost here there was a dusting of snow this morning

There's been a few times when it's tried to snow here in the past few days. Just the odd few flakes, but not enough to settle (yet), not even on the mountains.

• Like 5
14 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having meatless Monday

Caramelized Onion and Cauliflower Pot Pie

with mushrooms and peas:yes:

Sorry Val I don't mean to poison you :yes:

I’m trying to find a recipe for whole roasted cauliflower with miso paste but don’t seem to be able to find the one I saw a while back.

Note to self: take notes next time :rolleyes:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

I meant we had them oven baked, sauté and boiled. And there wasn't other veggies accompanying them - well except for the meat ;)

Ummmm meat is not a veggie unless you are using those non meat meats

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, clochette said:
23 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Ummmm meat is not a veggie unless you are using those non meat meats

Ugh gross! Over my dead body ! *shudders* 

Dead body?

That's what meat is, isn't it? :unsure2: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, clochette said:

Uhm meat is not a vegetable even if it has turned green. Aren't the potatoes overcooked if you bake, sauté and boil them?

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, clochette said:

The day started bright and sunny though cold but the sky is starting the be overcast and grey. My feet are cold 🥶 I think I'll get out of the house later to go grocery shopping 

You go grocery shopping when your feet get cold? Just what are you buying?

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, dughlas said:

You go grocery shopping when your feet get cold? Just what are you buying?

I meant that I was home, being a couch potato so I thought I'd get a move to warm me up :P

Animated GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..