Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

The comments were all good but I was classified as “meets expectations”. No one really likes the system we have but it’s what we are stuck with. I won a national award one year and was deemed to have met expectations. We have high expectations here :P

:yes:  It's the same where I work.  Each area is either below, meets, or exceeds expectations.  It's rare for anyone to get anything other than "meets".  I've gotten a couple of 'exceeds' before and about fell out of my chair lol 

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

The comments were all good but I was classified as “meets expectations”. No one really likes the system we have but it’s what we are stuck with. I won a national award one year and was deemed to have met expectations. We have high expectations here :P

Apparently folks expect great things from you ... I am not surprised.

I always feel somewhat guilty when I complete a survey for my local Starbuck's. Those poor baristas never exceed my expectations because I have become used to the level of service they provide.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Young people today...

I was at my Dads place for the final time today. I had to let the electrician in to do the safety checks and install hard wired smoke alarms. All good, especially as he turned up on time. Turns out to be a very young man. While he is crawling in the roof, I get a phone call... Hi it’s Harley the electrician... I was totally confused, this was the guy in the ceiling space??? I could hear him in stereo. Turns out he wanted me to turn off the power and phoned me from inside the roof. 

:gikkle: maybe he wanted to get you alone in the dark to see if exceeded expectations. 

• Haha 5
23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

It went well enough Steve waited for me for 4 hours. I did  coughed up blood twice but that was it. And I was dizzy from the drugs. They gave me clear liquid chicken bouillon which was nice. Took 2.5 hours for the drugs to end enough for me to go home. We had dinner I was very Hungary Steve did all the cooking

I wasn't up to do that:yes: This morning I got up early because I needed water. And I am feeling better:yes:

I'm glad Steve was there to look after you. :yes:

Did they tell you anything about the results of the procedure? Or will you have to wait till they contact you sometime?

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

It went well enough Steve waited for me for 4 hours. I did  coughed up blood twice but that was it. And I was dizzy from the drugs. They gave me clear liquid chicken bouillon which was nice. Took 2.5 hours for the drugs to end enough for me to go home. We had dinner I was very Hungary Steve did all the cooking

I wasn't up to do that:yes: This morning I got up early because I needed water. And I am feeling better:yes:

:hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

God a Women gave birth to 9 baby's:blink:

Makes your procedure seem simple doesn't it? Of course dad's probably never having sex again.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Sounds as if things went well then. I'm glad.

• Love 3

58814fcd-trailcams21-728x493.jpg

This tiger on the prowl looks like he just had himself a little mud bath. They typically do that to cool down since they don’t have sweat glands.

This great picture was taken from a trail cam somewhere exotic. The mud really highlights just how muscular tigers are.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..