Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Hot, sunny and humid here. Hope everyone is well.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for Thistle * Just watered the garden, and now I'm enjoying a glass of blackberry iced tea.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My son got nauseous and they gave him a juice box. Same thing happened to one of my daughters. 

I felt ok right after, other than stinging at the injection site.  My BFF's daughter had a severe allergic reaction to her first shot and needed an antihistamine.  So she can't get the second shot. :( 

3 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I think it's deciding to rain here, but I'm going to go water the plants anyway. 

We might get some storms here later, and more tomorrow.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! Happy Tuesday, and I hope you are all doing well. The idea of going back over the posts I've missed is daunting, so I will leave it for now. I had 293 notifications to catch up on. :) I'm doing okay, I think... and will try to get comfortable again. :hug: 

Good to see you back, and safe, Gary! :hug::hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I think it's deciding to rain here, but I'm going to go water the plants anyway. 

I look forward to the days when it decides not to rain here. :yes: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! Happy Tuesday, and I hope you are all doing well. The idea of going back over the posts I've missed is daunting, so I will leave it for now. I had 293 notifications to catch up on. :) I'm doing okay, I think... and will try to get comfortable again. :hug: 

Welcome back. As you've seen you were greatly missed.

Was hot as hades here for a few days but is quite pleasant today. Sunny and not too hot. My mare is doing extremely well... she has rallied beyond my expectations, and looks great for an old girl. :D 

I'm glad to hear that news. I was worried for her.

• Love 4

My son and his girlfriend just got back from getting their first Pfizer shots. :D  In a few more days, all my kids and their partners will have their first ones.

Excellent news.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for Thistle * Just watered the garden, and now I'm enjoying a glass of blackberry iced tea.

Hi Page. We've been running the sprinklers for the past ten days and the grass is still brown in places. The pond is down about a foot. We are in a drought here. Mum is afraid to hope for rain for fear we'll get a hurricane. Blackberry iced tea sounds nice.

Cute Pup GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

That happened to me when I got my new fridge a few years ago.  My mom took the delivery because I was at work.  She sent it back because of the dent, and because it ended up being too large for the space :facepalm:  We measured before we ordered it, but they sent the wrong size.  They should give you a discount for the dent.  

With the pandemic it was hard to find one in stock that could be delivered right away. Otherwise I would send it back. My first choice was back ordered until September. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..