Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Do you have an apron wear that and you could wear your dress:yes:

It's a charcoal bbq, the smoke would make it smell and it's not cotton so not fire safe. I'll wear it next time I go see my Sexy butcher ;)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Marty said:

Happy Saturday, everyone! :hug:

379607-Happy-Saturday-Enjoy.gif

Warmest day of the year so far here in Ireland, with temperatures expected to get up to 28°C/82°F in the south of the country, but maybe a couple of degrees lower here in the northwest.

The Met Office are forecasting that much of the coming week will remain warm and mainly dry, so I can see the government announcing a hosepipe ban. Hence, I may be using the sprinkler in the vegetable garden a lot over the next few days.

Not sure I understand why you would use a sprinkler if there is a ban on using the hose. My sprinkler attaches to the end of my hose. Do you mean a watering can?

• Like 5
15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Not sure I understand why you would use a sprinkler if there is a ban on using the hose. My sprinkler attaches to the end of my hose. Do you mean a watering can?

I think he means to beat the ban? :huh: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..