Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

41 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Feeling a little lost without my car - starter motor issues so it’s been towed for repairs. I had all these errands to run but can’t do them… it’s a odd feeling. Cross fingers I will have it back for the weekend

I don't like the feeling of being without my car either. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 3
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

We've arrived safely at home in PA. Overall it was an okay trip, other than being tied up in a construction zone for 40 minutes it went as expected. The forecast here is for potentially heavy storms and the area is under a tornado watch until 9pm. Before that happens we're gonna head out for some dinner. The fridge is bare and I don't feel like going grocery shopping this evening. 

Welcome home, bro! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

The forecast is for cooler less humid weather to arrive today ... I'm waiting but I should really go cut the grass. At least it's not as hot and humid as SC. The forecast there is another day of excessuve heat and humidity with heat indices between 105/40° and 108/42°. Folks are advised to stay indoors between 11am and 7pm. Mum is taking that advice.

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
22 hours ago, Headstall said:

I don't like the feeling of being without my car either. :hug: 

No car for the weekend :( 

Will not be fixed until Monday afternoon… guess where my tax return money is going? :rolleyes:

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4
20 hours ago, dughlas said:

The fridge is bare and I don't feel like going grocery shopping this evening.

Hmmmm I know that feeling…

However I took a Uber into town and I did go shopping, had to get refills for my pills, pick up Christmas cards at the Post Office and enough groceries to last the weekend.

Yes, it’s a bit early for Christmas cards but I had them printed and didn’t want to risk not having them in time. Plus I need to make badges to go with them. A bit of Christmas whimsy… and before anyone congratulates me for being prepared, I start early, get a smug look on my face, forget that time moves forward and then panic about the grand plans I had :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..