Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

8 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Still bluefish cold here

We've been having slightly cooler than normal temps and comfortable humidity for the last few days. The forecast is for that to continue for another couple before a change to unseasonably hot hot humid weather.

The weather at mum's had been particularly hot and humid with heat induces over 105/40°. Yesterday was not as hot. Now they are to have a week of stormy weather with heavy downpours capable of causing flashfloods. They do need rain.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi gang,

Another gloomy day here... I think we've totally skipped summer to early autumn this year. Except for a like 10 days overall we didn't have a real summer day since May... It3s so depressing.

Though with 20°C the garden is doing fine. About a month late but everything is growing. All around I hear people saying their green beans didn't sprout, their tomatoes have mildew... so I'm counting myself lucky. 

Minion came back home with an abces on his neck so I'll call the vet. It's not too big or wide open this time so she should be able to drain and clean it easily without surgery this time.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
23 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! Beautiful, hot day here. :hug: 

Hot dudes and handsome guys

Hey my Sexy Lumberjack :hug: 

I can see that. I bet you're sweating all the way down to your crack huh ;) (the one between your pecs of course -_- :gikkle:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
12 minutes ago, clochette said:

I can see that. I bet you're sweating all the way down to your crack huh ;) (the one between your pecs of course -_- :gikkle:)

Hwy, Tink! :hug:  I admit nothing. -_- 

• Haha 5
47 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Tuesday, all! Beautiful, hot day here. :hug:

Hey, Gary.  :hug: How's Falkor?

23 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey, Tink.  :hug:

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Oh why not :rofl:

Hey, Albert.  :hug: :kiss:

• Like 4

The transmission rate for Covid in Horry County where mum lives is ranked as very high. She is wearing a mask when she goes for groceries, etc.

Here in my locale things aren't quite as bad but my bank and the local UPS store have signs on their doors requesting folks wear masks when entering. I wore one yesterday when I went to Target though not this morning when I went to market, the market had very few customers at 7am and had only just opened so I felt safe. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..