Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Hello, hello

It's a beautiful day here. Mid 20°C and sunny. The sunflowers are starting to open up a.d they are giants!

Hey, Tink! :hug:  They're beautiful, and I love the espelier along the wall!

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all! :hug:  Beautiful, sunny day here. 

8bf3d3f88fae97cf30d6de1c057e07ea13abad4d.jpg

That explains his lack of a plaid shirt ...

It's a lovely sunny day here too, though the temp and humidity are slowly creeping up. Forecast is for it to remain pleasant through tomorrow afternoon then a return to hot and humid weather.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I started cooking ground chicken breast in the crockpot to make a fresh summer veggie soup. I browned the meat along with a shallot and a clove of garlic. Deglazed the pan with a splash of dry marsala. It's all simmering in low sodium chicken stock. This evening I'll chopped up and sautee a yellow zucchini, some red bell pepper, fresh corn, and snap beans to add and let simmer overnight. Tomorrow morning I'll chop up a ripe tomato and add that to the soup. I plan on freezing the soup in portions to serve later.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..