CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

Confucius

New recipe with a few more steps than anticipated?

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Hello, hello

It's a beautiful day here. Mid 20°C and sunny. The sunflowers are starting to open up a.d they are giants!

Hey, Tink! :hug:  They're beautiful, and I love the espelier along the wall!

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all! :hug:  Beautiful, sunny day here. 

8bf3d3f88fae97cf30d6de1c057e07ea13abad4d.jpg

That explains his lack of a plaid shirt ...

It's a lovely sunny day here too, though the temp and humidity are slowly creeping up. Forecast is for it to remain pleasant through tomorrow afternoon then a return to hot and humid weather.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I started cooking ground chicken breast in the crockpot to make a fresh summer veggie soup. I browned the meat along with a shallot and a clove of garlic. Deglazed the pan with a splash of dry marsala. It's all simmering in low sodium chicken stock. This evening I'll chopped up and sautee a yellow zucchini, some red bell pepper, fresh corn, and snap beans to add and let simmer overnight. Tomorrow morning I'll chop up a ripe tomato and add that to the soup. I plan on freezing the soup in portions to serve later.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..