Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

So... I bought a new car. No, I absolutely didn't need one... the one I have is a 2018, and only has 20K on it... but I've liked this new car I've bought for a while now, and it is changing quite a bit in the 2023 model coming out next year. That means this was my last chance to buy a new one in the body style I like(2022). It's a little bigger with a bigger engine, which I don't need, but it drives like a dream... and the gas mileage is comparable... and it was a good deal in my opinion. There aren't many left in the color I want, so they had to get one in from quite a distance away, so I probably won't get it until Saturday at the earliest. I purchased it on Monday evening. :rolleyes:  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1
14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

So... I bought a new car. No, I absolutely didn't need one... the one I have is a 2018, and only has 20K on it... but I've liked this new car I've bought for a while now, and it is changing quite a bit in the 2023 model coming out next year. That means this was my last chance to buy a new one in the body style I like(2022). It's a little bigger with a bigger engine, which I don't need, but it drives like a dream... and the gas mileage is comparable... and it was a good deal in my opinion. There aren't many left in the color I want, so they had to get one in from quite a distance away, so I probably won't get it until Saturday at the earliest. I purchased it on Monday evening. :rolleyes:  

Sometimes it's good to get yourself a little - or big here - present or treat :hug:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..