Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Being back at the apartment for a couple of days now made me realize how much my couch is old and uncomfortable! But dang looking at new couches, especially prices, I think I'll be sitting on my old couch for a while longer... :unsure:

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.  :kiss: :hug: How are you and Steve faring?

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, Albert! :hug:  :kiss: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday Albert (and the rest of you too)

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for gif happy sunday

Thanks Albert. It was a very nice day at the faire. A bit warmer and more humid than typical for this time of year. Fortunately, there was a breeze and if you were not in the sun for long it was comfortable.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Thanks Albert. It was a very nice day at the faire. A bit warmer and more humid than typical for this time of year. Fortunately, there was a breeze and if you were not in the sun for long it was comfortable.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for Thistle*

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Story Reader said:

I found out earlier that my sister is in quarantine at her apartment with covid. She had her 2nd dose of phizer in April. Pleas say a prayer for my sister Mary Lou!

I wish your sister well, Sherye. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..