CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Being back at the apartment for a couple of days now made me realize how much my couch is old and uncomfortable! But dang looking at new couches, especially prices, I think I'll be sitting on my old couch for a while longer... :unsure:

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Bertie.  :kiss: :hug: How are you and Steve faring?

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday, Albert! :hug:  :kiss: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug:

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Enjoy the remainder of your Sunday Albert (and the rest of you too)

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for gif happy sunday

Thanks Albert. It was a very nice day at the faire. A bit warmer and more humid than typical for this time of year. Fortunately, there was a breeze and if you were not in the sun for long it was comfortable.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Thanks Albert. It was a very nice day at the faire. A bit warmer and more humid than typical for this time of year. Fortunately, there was a breeze and if you were not in the sun for long it was comfortable.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for Thistle*

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, B! :hug: 

Yay, back to work :P

With a new boss and hopefully a step close to finding out about my job…

Happy almost Monday to you Gary :hug:

• Love 2
  • Wow 2

I found out earlier that my sister is in quarantine at her apartment with covid. She had her 2nd dose of phizer in April. Pleas say a prayer for my sister Mary Lou!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Story Reader said:

I found out earlier that my sister is in quarantine at her apartment with covid. She had her 2nd dose of phizer in April. Pleas say a prayer for my sister Mary Lou!

I wish your sister well, Sherye. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..