Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 9/5/2021 at 8:49 PM, dughlas said:

A couple more kiltings of note today. Early in the afternoon two young couples came in to the shop looking for kilts for the guys. One was really personable, good looking and a blue-eyed ginger. The other lad was cute, quieter, not shy just less outgoing though still friendly. He had really dark brown hair, dark like 85% Lindt chocolate and warm brown eyes.

I started by kilting the ginger lad. He was the more outgoing and put himself forward. He chose a kilt in Black Watch tartan, one of the true tartans we stock. It's a British military tartan. You've likely seen it, navy blue, dark green and black, used for pj's, boxer shorts, flannel shirts, etc. Now this lad was built for kilts. Broad shoulders narrow waist and a lovely bubble butt. After kilting him and smoothing his pleats I explained that kilts are best appreciated when in motion. I bid him walk across the shop then pause with his back to us while we evaluated his assets. He was prone to standing with his hands on hips so needed no prompting in that regard. After an appropriate time admiring him I had him return to us with a pause midway. Stating that despite his lovely face we really wanted to see the back of him. He spun about struck a bold stance and when he turned to look at us over his shoulder the wink he gave was equal parts sultry and playful. I could have dressed him in a kilt made from burlap and it would have looked good. He laughed at that, he had a warm happy laugh. Ginger eye candy is some of the best.

The second lad was hoping to find a kilt to wear to a wedding. He was more slightly built than his friend, shorter with a lean tight body and a wee bit of a bum. The three of us discussed what plaid might work best. His first question was should he wear the same tartan as the wedding party. I told no since he was a guest not a participant.  Rather we should find something to coordinate with and compliment what his lady wife was wearing. Because the lady in question plans on wearing a black dress with with red floral highlights we went with a black and red plaid. The fabric is a middle weight with a nice drape and would provide padding for his bum and sway when he moved. I wrapped the kilt and belted him. Having watched his friend he knew what was expected and was off. The pleats provided just the right amount of padding making his two hams suddenly visible.

16 hours ago, dughlas said:

My dearest B, you should know by now I'm not very good at sharing my plaid lads, especially the gingers.

I also apologize for the somewhat abrupt ending to the kilt tale. As I was exhausted I kept dozing off, after the third time decided to post what I'd written rather than risk deleting it all. ... Let me just say while my little dark eyed lad had a wee bum the kilt loved him and those pleats danced merrily along behind wherever he went. It was a very pretty sight. Oh, and small they may have been but those wee buns were firm. How do I know this you ask. Well, one of those pleats was askew and needed to be set right and smoothed into place.

Today is another kilting day so ...

I love how you tell these stories, bro. They make me smile. I hope today was another good day for you. :hug: 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Black, brown, with a touch of yellow. :) 

No purple?

You have brought back memories of when I fell through my roof and I had a huge wood grain bruise from a roof truss.

Edited by Bucket1
  • Wow 5
4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

No purple?

You have brought back memories of when I fell through my roof and I had a huge wood grain bruise from a roof truss.

The black could be purple... Kellar would know the exact shade, and the plant to make it better. Or, he could just kiss it better. :P 

Stay off your roof! Jeez, you guys don't learn. -_- 

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

The black could be purple... Kellar would know the exact shade, and the plant to make it better. Or, he could just kiss it better. :P 

Stay off your roof! Jeez, you guys don't learn. -_- 

It’s a couple of years ago now. Up on the roof to clean the gutters and walked over the peak and the tiles gave way and I fell onto a roof truss. A bad way to find out you have termites.

Not been on a ladder since…

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2
9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It’s a couple of years ago now. Up on the roof to clean the gutters and walked over the peak and the tiles gave way and I fell onto a roof truss. A bad way to find out you have termites.

Not been on a ladder since…

I seem to remember something about that:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..