Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Hey, All. Hope you are having a good day. I just back back from the dentist where I didn't get much accomplished. Will have a few more appointments as they milk all the money they can out of me. Arghhh. 

Anyway, life is too short... and the lawn won't mow itself. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
21 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I thought your brother had moved :gikkle:

Good one! :lol:

I'm at my apartment. The smell in coming from the parking lot right by my window where I park my car. It smells of urine very very strongly, especially with the heat. There are even, what I'm guessing is, dog poop near the mailboxes! 

Presents from my upstairs neighbors I'm guessing. A few days ago I saw her letting her dog pee in the parking right in front of my car... so yeah the coincidence is strong. 

I've told my landlord about this and about the noises from her boyfriend gaming all day and night, the dirty corridor and mats and the front door not locking correctly. He was mad and asked for pictures to send to the other landlords and called for a landlords meeting soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

:rofl:  She's worried about offending the neighbors. :P 

Yeah, well kind of. When inwent to ask for him to mind the shouts and noises he looked like a crazy hobbo with a disgusting beard, crazy hair and lanky body. And he was only wearing an old boxer :pinch: so yeah not worry worry but who know if they decided to do something like scratch my car...

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

Today was a great day. My brother and his girlfriend came for lunch and then I played city guide as she's starting college in the arts department on Monday. We went to see where her classes will be. It's in a very nice part of the city, behind mine but I had actually never explored outside the walls of the citadelle. There's a little river running along with lot of green patches with benches and ducks where we've already said we'd come to have lunch. Then we finish by walking in the shopping street. 

Tomorrow lunch at grandma's. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Today was a great day. My brother and his girlfriend came for lunch and then I played city guide as she's starting college in the arts department on Monday. We went to see where her classes will be. It's in a very nice part of the city, behind mine but I had actually never explored outside the walls of the citadelle. There's a little river running along with lot of green patches with benches and ducks where we've already said we'd come to have lunch. Then we finish by walking in the shopping street. 

Tomorrow lunch at grandma's. 

Sounds like a nice day, and you found a special place. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..