Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas how are you today well I hope!

Greetings Albert. Uhm, well? Not exactly. We're having some dreadful weather, rainy, chill and very windy. It's playing havoc with my head. Thank you for asking. Hope things are well for you and Steve.

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

At work today, someone asked the little fellow who talks like a sailor if he had a girlfriend. The lad replied, "I'm not interested in girls. And I kissed a guy, so." I couldn't resist; I said to him, "It's probably just as well. No girl would ever go out with a guy who looks cuter than her." ;) His face turned red and he just said "Shut up," but I think I saw a bit of a smile as he spoke.  :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

At work today, someone asked the little fellow who talks like a sailor if he had a girlfriend. The lad replied, "I'm not interested in girls. And I kissed a guy, so." I couldn't resist; I said to him, "It's probably just as well. No girl would ever go out with a guy who looks cuter than her." ;) His face turned red and he just said "Shut up," but I think I saw a bit of a smile as he spoke.  :gikkle:

Good on you ... compliments help feed the soul even the ones that warm our faces as well as our hearts. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG it’s almost November

No! Nope! We, here in Europe, still have 1 day so zip it will you -_-

:P

Though we drove through the forest this afternoon and the colors were just wow! Bright orange and brown and some light green. But speaking about November on the way back it was raining like total hellish and very cliche November rain storm in the wood with dead leaves blowing around we couldn't see anything!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..