Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Had a nice sunday having lunch at grandma for my cousin's 18th birthday. Even managed to go for a walk in between heavy rain showers. 

I thought about Marty taking those picture as the light was very nice

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Weird things that have washed up on beaches

Slide 2 of 28: The plane known as the "Maid of Harlech" washed up onto a Welsh beach in 2007, having disappeared in 1942. That is over 60 years of floating around on the ocean floor!

The plane known as the "Maid of Harlech" washed up onto a Welsh beach in 2007, having disappeared in 1942. That is over 60 years of floating around on the ocean floor!

• Haha 1
  • Wow 2
18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all! :hug:  Having some dental issues... I'm too angry to talk about them, but I'm going for a second opinion tomorrow. In a fair bit of pain right now. :(  Hope everyone is well.

:thumbdown: For dentist

:hug: For Gary 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Thistle had a grand mal seizure this morning at 3:20am. It was kinda of scary being woken up to find him in full body spasms where he was curled up against my chest. We think he also had one on Sunday while mum and I were at faire. The vet gave him a full physical exam and drew blood for more comprehensive testing. He currently seems fine so we're in watch and see mode.

That would be scary, dugh. :hug: I hope he has no further issues. :( 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Thistle had a grand mal seizure this morning at 3:20am. It was kinda of scary being woken up to find him in full body spasms where he was curled up against my chest. We think he also had one on Sunday while mum and I were at faire. The vet gave him a full physical exam and drew blood for more comprehensive testing. He currently seems fine so we're in watch and see mode.

I wish Thistle good luck and that he gets well soon!☘️

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

That would be scary, dugh. :hug: I hope he has no further issues. :( 

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

I once had a dog that did that, but he was much older than Thistle. I hope everything is okay for the wee lad.  :hug:

36 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I wish Thistle good luck and that he gets well soon!☘️

Thank you all. He's not quite himself, a little shaky on his feet but otherwise doing okay.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..