Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I good and thanks for asking Clo how are you?

I'm good too though feeling tired and dont have much energy. It usually happens to me this time of year. Maybe I should look up for some vitamins.

Had a very interesting class at lunchtime (how to talk about sex, sexuality, sexual relationships to kids at school) then a couple of friends stopped by the appartement. Finished the afternoon by doing my nails (deap red and each ring finger a bright sparkly gold - very christmassy). 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Cold here too. I haven't had much energy today... one of my electrical breakers blew and I couldn't reset it. Called a long list of electricians and they were all booked for weeks if not months... was in the shower and had an aha moment... turned all the power off for a minute, and when I clicked it back on I was able to reset the breaker. :D  Saved myself a lot of money. Woot. 

Does that mean you went naked and dripping to the breaker box ...

• Haha 5
26 minutes ago, dughlas said:

We had the last of the leftovers for dinner, well mostly, there are two quarts of turkey barley soup I made yesterday in the freezer for later this winter.

Soup is the perfect winter companion :yes:

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I should be bragging about the warm weather but it was a chilly 12C overnight and still hasn’t lost the cool…

What I wouldn't give for a toasty 2°C right now. Forecast is for rain all of the rest of the week with temperatures under 5°C during the day *sigh*

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Wow 4

Arlene Dahl, who shone in films of the 1950s, dies at 96

Arlene Dahl, the actor whose charm and striking red hair shone in such Technicolor movies of the 1950s as “Journey to the Center of the Earth" and “Three Little Words,” has died at age 96.

In 1959's “Journey to the Center of the Earth,” an adaptation of Jules Verne's sci-fi classic, Dahl plays the widow of a scientist who joins co-stars James Mason and Pat Boone on a harrowing race to the earth's core.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Arlene Dahl, who shone in films of the 1950s, dies at 96

Arlene Dahl, the actor whose charm and striking red hair shone in such Technicolor movies of the 1950s as “Journey to the Center of the Earth" and “Three Little Words,” has died at age 96.

In 1959's “Journey to the Center of the Earth,” an adaptation of Jules Verne's sci-fi classic, Dahl plays the widow of a scientist who joins co-stars James Mason and Pat Boone on a harrowing race to the earth's core.

She was a beautiful woman...

Arlene Dahl, 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' star and Lorenzo Lamas'  mother, dead at 96 | Fox News

• Love 3

This was me a few minutes ago...

Uh Fuck GIFs | Tenor

I was going over my chapter 10 and doing some work on it and I accidentally deleted the entire document... so I did the OH FUCK! dance around the room. After I calmed down, I remembered there was a way to fix it, as long as I didn't touch anything else on word after I did it... and I hadn't. So, with bated breath, I pushed Control Z, and presto, it returned in its entirety. :D  I would have been so crushed if I had lost another one....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Chicken with Peppercorn-Mushroom Gravy

and truffle mashed potatoes:yes:

I cooked a frozen pizza because I felt lazy. There's still more than half left. I hope my son will want it. :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..