Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

11 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG I didn’t even have to play the video and the damned song is in my head

You are an evil man Albert :P

Evil evil man

I am so happy to see that my experiment work so well muhahahaha!

• Haha 4

Hello All!  I see that it was Albert's turn to pick on Drew today.  I had to take a rest to cure the earworm infection I got, so I have been out of action for 12 hours.  No more earworm. 

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

:rofl: Couldnt have happened to a nice guy!

Novak Djokovic: Tennis star deported after losing Australia visa battle

No amount of sexy makes up for a hypocrite.:yes:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So how was your day Terry?

It was slow.  I just did the grocery shopping and read a lot.  I am reading a series of novels that are much like C. S. Forrester's.  It has give me a new perspective on Gary's novels and makes me hesitate on asking him to serialise his books. 🤭:whistle: The weather is cool for the year and we had a brief but unseasonal rain storm today.  Other than that the day has been good.  How are you doing?:hug::kiss: 

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
33 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Just waiting on the coffee I didn't sleep at all well. My nose start running at 3am so at 5 I got out of bed sigh:thumbdown:

I hate waking up in the middle of the night.  I hope the runny nose is nothing more serious that a head cold and ends quickly.  Take care of yourself.❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am very worried for Dughlas I hope his mother is ok. Prayers for Dughlas!

I worry also.  He has not been in here with us since he let us know about his mother.  I add my prayers for both Dughlas and his mom.:hug:🙏

• Love 4

Hi Cassie! :hug:I am guessing from your comment, that you are in line for the snow and cold predicted.  I hope you stay warm and snug as you enjoy the quiet of a snowfall.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..