Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

13 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry! Sawasdee Khrup. :hug: 

Hi Gary! I missed you by half a day. Sorry for the delay, but I went to sleep early and woke up very late.:hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Currently, I'm watching a show on Netflix called Outer Banks. It's like an updated version of "The Goonies".  :)

Hi Page!  I loved "The Goonies", so thanks for the recommendation. I get Netflix here, so no problem accessing any of their content.  How are you and yours doing?:hug:

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hi Terry! :hug: I suddenly woke up, and I've been trying to get back to sleep without success, lol. Maybe I'll find time to take a nap later in the day.

I used to have that problem frequently before I retired.  I think it might be stress related for me, since it soon stopped after retirement.:hug:

Naps later in the day are good.:yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, clochette said:

I was enjoying reading THE sexy scene in the book I'm reading. The one you know will happen between the neerdy maths professor and the sexy hockey coach... when my brother messaged me pictures of his burger... <_<

And to tell me he's buying new underwear and jeans :rolleyes: 

Guess I'm putting my book away and going to do som me cleaning around the apartment 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

I used to have that problem frequently before I retired.  I think it might be stress related for me, since it soon stopped after retirement.:hug:

Naps later in the day are good.:yes:

What was your job prior to retirement?

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..