Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Terry.  :hug: I haven't heard the latest weather report, but it's possible. We'll be indoors today with some kind of soup for dinner. Maybe watch some Netflix later.  :)

That sounds both safe and satisfying.  :hug:Give my best wishes to your family.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Just waiting on the coffee I didn't sleep at all well. My nose start running at 3am so at 5 I got out of bed sigh:thumbdown:

Aloha, Albert! :hug:  :kiss:  That sucks... my cold is still lingering... I'm sneezing and my eyes are watering at the moment. Take care of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy sunday evening gang, hope you all had a nice weekend :hug:

I baked some chocolate chips muffins and spent the day watching Charmed while crocheting. Now I have to negotiated with Looping to be allowed to get up to cook some chorizo creamy chicken breast with Thai rice 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
36 minutes ago, clochette said:

Happy sunday evening gang, hope you all had a nice weekend :hug:

I baked some chocolate chips muffins and spent the day watching Charmed while crocheting. Now I have to negotiated with Looping to be allowed to get up to cook some chorizo creamy chicken breast with Thai rice 

Hey, Tink! :hug:  I just had soup for breakfast/lunch, and will have a sandwich for supper. I don't have much of an appetite. 

My cats are all fat and healthy, and when I go snack at night, there is a blanket of sleepy fur on top of the hay. They don't seem to mind this cold at all. Five of them were on the veranda soaking up the bright sun a few minutes ago. :) 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Cassie! :hug:I am guessing from your comment, that you are in line for the snow and cold predicted.  I hope you stay warm and snug as you enjoy the quiet of a snowfall.

It's actually a blessing.  I've been running myself ragged over the past few weeks and am sick now.  (Just a cold, not covid).  I'm being forced to take some time to just rest.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Albert1434 said:

Thanks Terry I do feel better I had a bit of a sore throat when I got up this am but now it's gone:yes:

That is great news my friend.  I hope your day goes well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Hope your goes well to Terry:hug:

Thanks Albert.  It has been a long day, and I will probably hit the sack in an hour.  Take care.:hug::kiss:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 1/17/2022 at 1:27 AM, raven1 said:

Welcome aboard Bucket! Sawasdee Khrup!🙏 How's the weather down south? 

It was not too bad today. The rest of the week will be hot hot hot

We had fish and chips by the river tonight. It is such a good spot and it was great to see it being used so much.

Just before we got together, my sister and nephew went surf board shopping. They are great bargain hunters and picked up a second hand one plus a bonus free second board.

The river was completely flat but that didn’t stop him from paddling out to test the board. His school does surfing as one of its sport options. My how the world has changed

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

It was not too bad today. The rest of the week will be hot hot hot

We had fish and chips by the river tonight. It is such a good spot and it was great to see it being used so much.

Just before we got together, my sister and nephew went surf board shopping. They are great bargain hunters and picked up a second hand one plus a bonus free second board.

The river was completely flat but that didn’t stop him from paddling out to test the board. His school does surfing as one of its sport options. My how the world has changed

Hey, B! :hug:  How does down under really feel about the deportation?

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..