Open Club  ·  133 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, B! :hug:  How does down under really feel about the deportation?

Lied and put kids at risk, happy to see him go. I read the Clo and her team have already said no thanks not welcome.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, clochette said:

And here i was running and got lost in the forest :rolleyes: lucky kid

Hey B :hug:

I was trying to write a reply but kept getting distracted by the cute guy wiggling his cute ass :rolleyes:

I hope you have your feet up and are relaxing after all the exams :hug:

• Haha 5
5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Lied and put kids at risk, happy to see him go. I read the Clo and her team have already said no thanks not welcome.

:yes:  It's sad that a grown person would be so cavalier about a pandemic and people. And yeah, he's a liar. Make your own choices but accept there are rules.

• Love 5
Just now, Headstall said:

:yes:  It's sad that a grown person would be so cavalier about a pandemic and people. And yeah, he's a liar. Make your own choices but accept there are rules.

I think that is what upset people the most - the sense of entitlement versus all the hard work put in by normal folk

• Love 5
Just now, Bucket1 said:

I think that is what upset people the most - the sense of entitlement versus all the hard work put in by normal folk

:yes:  There shouldn't be different rules and expectations for the rich and famous. So he can play a game well... we all have something we can do well, even if it is just being compassionate. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I was trying to write a reply but kept getting distracted by the cute guy wiggling his cute ass :rolleyes:

I hope you have your feet up and are relaxing after all the exams :hug:

*blink, blinks* cute guy? Wiggling ass?? Where???  *blinks* 

No time to relax, classes have start right after last week already. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I still have this annoying whooshing noise in my ear. I've looked up online and apparently it can be caused by lack of sleep and stress which are causing high BP. Just great like this tinnitus isn't causing me stress and insomnia :rolleyes:endless circle...

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Albert, Cassie and Gary, look after yourselves and make sure you get plenty of fluids and rest :yes:

:hug: for you all

Thank you.  :hug:I felt well enough earlier to shovel snow off my driveway since the HOA guys never showed up to do it, so I think I can handle a light day in the office tomorrow.  

• Love 5
On 1/17/2022 at 1:34 AM, clochette said:

Happy sunday evening gang, hope you all had a nice weekend :hug:

I baked some chocolate chips muffins and spent the day watching Charmed while crocheting. Now I have to negotiated with Looping to be allowed to get up to cook some chorizo creamy chicken breast with Thai rice 

I do love it when you cook.  Hi Clo! Sawasdee Khrup!🙏

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I made slow cooker Chicken Tinga so damn good as a filling for taco's with Diced red onion, Avocado and fresh cilantro!

Click to go to the recipe website

That looks awesome! Is it hot and spicy?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Id did a bit today, but now it's -17c

I'd recommend a  vacation to the tropics, but know you'd worry about your animals too much to leave them is this kind of weather.  

• Like 4

Hi Bucket.  Sounds like you are enjoying the weather.  It has cooled a bit here, because of a lot of moisture from the Indian Ocean. Still nice, but some unseasonable clouds and rain.  Your nephew's school sounds a lot more fun than my old school.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..