Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! Sawasdee Khrup!  Thanks for your well wishes.  So far Aod seems to be having a very mild case of Covid and I am still testing negative.  Hope your classes went well today.

Crossing fingers it stays that way :hug:

• Love 5
4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! Sawasdee Khrup!  Thanks for your well wishes.  So far Aod seems to be having a very mild case of Covid and I am still testing negative.  Hope your classes went well today.

Hey, Terry! :hug:  That's good news!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Not doing too bad here. there is some wind and bits of twig etc are falling on the roof. Crossing fingers it stays like that.

Had a nice chat with my sister and caught up on all the gossip. Did my shopping so I don’t have to go out in the heat tomorrow. Not a bad Friday :) 

How about you?

Hey, B! Happy Weekend. :D  :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Dang Albert but you do pick songs that bring back memories to me.  Dad and Mom didn't go out to dinner a lot, but when they did, we would go to Eagle Creek Inn. Dad would put a nickel in the jukebox and we'd eat and listen to country western music sitting in the booth together. I do love this song.

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..