Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Aod and I are doing well.  We went for coffee today at an coffee cafe that feature elaborate dessert croissants and sandwiches using Swiss style croissants.  I is also an art gallery with mainly abstract oil paintings

I also got the go ahead from my insurance company for the operation on my right eye.  I'll call the hospital/doctor to schedule the operation.  It could be any time in the next 5 days.  I'll keep everyone posted.  

That sounds very nice. And great news on the surgery :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, clochette said:

Third heatwave of the summer... over 20°C at sunrise and to reach near 40° in the afternoon until Saturday.

Fires are spreading and those that were buried from a couple of weeks ago have started back. 7 big fires: somewhere between Paris and Bretagne, on the west coast, the south and on the east near the mountains. Propagation was evaluated at 10 soccer fields per minute burned during the night!!

Over 100 cities are out of drinking water and the bottom 2/3 of the country is in orange and red alert for drought...

:no:

That is scary! :hug: Be safe and stay cool, clo. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

That is scary! :hug: Be safe and stay cool, clo. :hug: 

Yeah things are crazy and I don't like what I see when I picture the world in 10 even 5 years... 

I'm safe being in the north though with the high temperatures and dryness access the forest have been prohibited for the next couple of days to prevent risks of fire. 

• Sad 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..