Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert!  :hug::kiss: How are you and Steve?  I've been reading a lot of shifter stories lately.  I decided to start reading Morningstar again.  I love that story, and can't believe how many of the CotT folks commented.  I have been having fun reading the comments from you, dugh, Spike and Drew.  The first time you were the only one I knew.  It's been great fun!  

Were good I have that story over 5 times love it love it:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I am sure I will want to read it many times also.  It was my first shifter story, now I am hooked on the genre.  There are a lot of authors whose stories I like a lot, but Gary's story is still the best.  The thing I like about the second read is that I am picking up the subtle details I missed in the first reading.  

• Like 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I just saw that Bucket has also read it from the comments.  😄

• Like 1
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Week went alright, a little stressful, but better than last week. 

No weekend plans yet, but that could change (probably won’t :lol:)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!  Both for the weekend and next week at work. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert!  :hug::kiss: How are you and Steve?  I've been reading a lot of shifter stories lately.  I decided to start reading Morningstar again.  I love that story, and can't believe how many of the CotT folks commented.  I have been having fun reading the comments from you, dugh, Spike and Drew.  The first time you were the only one I knew.  It's been great fun!  

It's been great fun for me too. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..