Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

36 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So much serious stuff happening to me and Steve, his sister may die today she has been in the Hospiital over six months. They're going to do a procedure if it works, she will be in the hospital for the rest of her life. And if not, she be dead today. And with the death of my mother is like the last straw. There is too much shit happing! :/😭

Oh, jeez... so sorry for you and Steve. I hope it works out for the best, buddy. :hug:  :kiss: 

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hey Terry :hug:

not a bad day here :) although now I have read Gary's post about cheese I am wondering if 10:30pm is too late for a slice or two of crumbly bitey cheddar? I have grapes in the fridge just in case :) 

How are things with you?

Never too late for a snack like that!  I do it all the time.  I'm doing very well.  Going out tonight to celebrate their 17th anniversary.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, clochette said:

Sounds fun. I have some work to do for school and I might go to grandma's on Sunday 

I hope you get the chance to see her.  

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I've got a 1.5 hour massage scheduled for later this morning. I so badly need it. My neck and shoulders are a mess. It's likely to hurt but the results will be worth it.

Hi Dugh! :hug: I love massages and how great I feel afterwards.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Yum :yes:

I must try that a bit later in the year

I made little tartlets, ham, asparagus, cheese - hot tonight and then as lunch tomorrow 

The tartlets sound great!  How are you tonight Bucket? :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..