Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

21 hours ago, Headstall said:

Here you go, B.

Top 15 Countries Where You Can Find The Most Handsome Men In The World!

Hi Gary! :hug: Very nice, but I bet B will make sure he takes off the shirt to be more comfortable.  It's going to get hot when he is down under. :gikkle:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
50 minutes ago, clochette said:

@Bucket1 what have you been doing!?! I thought we had a deal!

The temperature went down to -6°C this morning!!! I want spring to be back! 

Hmmmm… low to mid 30s here for the rest of the week. You should be getting some warmth back up north

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're French, why would it be for you? -_- 

Not me in particularly, I meant the whole world in general doesn't care about what a little wanna be tyran has to say -_- :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Speaking of Netflix series, have you watched all seasons of Elite? Because I stopped watching it at Season 3, and I'm wondering if I should pick it back up.

I think I stopped at season 2 or 3 at the most too.

Lately I've watched 2 Spanish (Catalans) short series with the same actor: Smiley and philo. I enjoy them both

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, Terry! :hug:  Thank you to you and @Albert1434 for posting some of my stories on the 'First Love Readers' Poll' list... I truly appreciate such support and love for my babies... my stories. You guys are the best! :glomp:  :glomp: 

Oh I had an email about that and them my brain went poof! I need to check it out! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..