Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

9 hours ago, spike382 said:

Hey Terry, I’m just living it up at my job, dealing with inter company politics :rolleyes:

Hi Spike, :hug: Sorry to hear that.  However, it made me smile thinking I left job politics in the past over two years ago.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yes, you could, but it might be too late... :P  I opened the Pinot Noir... it is an Ontario wine, and is remarkable. Fruity, full-bodied, and delicious. YUM! I wasn't expecting it to be this good. I'm having some old cheddar with it, and I don't care that I am drinking alone. :) 

A perfect way to end the day!  Hi Gary! :hug:

• Love 5
8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Dugh!  :hug: Hope you and mom are OK.  How's the weather?  Are you two getting out much?

Sawasdee Khrup Terry. We're both doing okay thanks. It has been unseasonably warm the last few days but that should end overnight when cooler weather is forecast to return along with some potentially heavy rain. Mum went out for lunch with a neighbor on Wednesday otherwise we've just been doing the usual outings.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..