Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Well look what the dumb is doing trying to who everyone again that didn't work the last time:gikkle:

Clearly B wanted Australia to be only home to dangerous critters. -_- That's why he nuked Yellowstone!

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Definitely a young grizzle.  I've been to Yellowstone and had black bears come close to my car, but adult grizzle bears stay far away from the roads.  I love this video Albert.  It brought back good memories of the last time I saw my younger brother before he died.  We took a road trip together to Yellowstone and experiences something like this with black bears.

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Read your mail Terry:yes:

Got it!  I also replied to it.  The weather your way is absolutely unbelievable.    

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Clearly B wanted Australia to be only home to dangerous critters. -_- That's why he nuked Yellowstone!

Hi Drew! :hug: Your advice to wait for the rainy season isn't very helpful.  Right now the PMI 2.5 is 375 to 500 in the city.  The highest level on the scale starts at 300.  I really wish it would rain. 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

Good day Gary! :hug: I'm sorry to hear about your cat.  Orange is getting old, and I worry about how long I will have her.  I know that Aod will be devastated when she dies.  

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2
42 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Good Morning Bucket!  :hug: I'm hoping the good weather there holds for a while.  What are you doing today?

Hi there Terry :hug:

After a blustery evening, it looks pretty good outside.

Got some jobs to do today :thumbdown: so my outdoor adventures might be limited to the backyard. The cooler weather means I appreciate my morning cup of tea :) 

and it really must be cooling off because yesterday I bought some tinned tomato soup.

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..