Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

I remember the pain.  It was the one thing about teaching I tried to avoid.  I spent a small fortune buying things at a store for teachers in order to avoid anything involving making bulletin boards, learning stations and name placards.  

I'll be in a kindergarten school with the smaller size nuggets, they're 2 to 3 years old. I've print little parkings lots, I'll put lower case letters in the spots, they'll have little paper cars with upper case letters to put on top of their cars. The goal is to have them associated the upper to the lower case letters. I also have garden planters with hands showing a number and they'll have flowers to put in each flower bed according to the number on it.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Macron wanted to distract the populace by nuking Norway because they have the better Skam. :P 

He has a 80.000€ watch, he doesn't care about a teen show -_-

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Kindergarten means... *drums roll* infectious childhood diseases! Yeah! A kid was dropped-off this morning but he was diagnosed with scarlet fever just Saturday... :rolleyes: parents... It should be ok but to be careful all the adults are wearing a mask.

• Haha 1
  • Wow 4
50 minutes ago, clochette said:

Kindergarten means... *drums roll* infectious childhood diseases! Yeah! A kid was dropped-off this morning but he was diagnosed with scarlet fever just Saturday... :rolleyes: parents... It should be ok but to be careful all the adults are wearing a mask.

Careful is a good idea.  Even though the kid has been under treatment longer than 24 hours and is probably safe, it still teaches your students that caution is the best policy.  My main concern is that the other kids won't shun this student.  

Edited by raven1
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Careful is a good idea.  Even though the kid has been under treatment longer than 24 hours and is probably safe, it still teaches your students that caution is the best policy.  My main concern is that the other kids won't shun this student.  

They're too young to understand he could be sick. At their age you're only sick when snot is running into your mouth and you can sneeze farther that you can pissed :rolleyes: Right, Drew? :lol:

• Haha 4
40 minutes ago, clochette said:

They're too young to understand he could be sick. At their age you're only sick when snot is running into your mouth and you can sneeze farther that you can pissed :rolleyes: Right, Drew? :lol:

Bang! Bang! You shot him down! :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, spike382 said:

Sounds like fun, we're not lucky enough to have those around down here (that I've heard of) but it sounds good.  

We had a family gathering for my birthday, my sister and brother and a bunch of nieces and nephews, along with my mom.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone.  My brother just got remarried this last week, and his new wife has two twin 8-year-old boys.  I spent a bunch of time hanging out with one of them, wrestling over this warp ball thing that he brought.  I got to be the fun uncle again.  :lol:

Happy Birthday, Spikeman! 

Happy Birthday Cake GIFs — Download on Funimada.com

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..