Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone! :hug: :kiss: Hope most of those of you across the pond are still sleeping comfortably in your beds, lol!

Glad you're all safe! :hug: 

Nah, man. I'm Nerd Chic. It's all t-shirts with pop culture references over here. :yes: 

Hi, Thorn. :hug: It's a beautiful day here... no wind... and lots of sunshine. I was able to turn my mare out this morning. I love watching here trot across the paddock as if she's never been in it before, snorting and spinning. She might be almost 26, but she still looks like a filly. :heart: 

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Thanks, Dugh...:hug::heart:  I learned a long time ago...:unsure2:   to keep Plenty of WOOD around just in case of such emergency's...:rolleyes::huh: A great variety of Hardwoods too... it last's longer...!!!:whistle::lol::lmao:

Solid maple here. -_- 

• Haha 5

Morning Marty!

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

Speaking of Cookie, here's another photo my daughter took...

cookie5.jpg

Is it my imagination, or has she grown in the short time you have had her?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Good day gang :hug: 

Another sunny and warm - kind of hot even - day with 20℃. I was stun when I took my car that was park in the sun in front of the house at 3pm and it said 25℃! It feels so good!

Hope you're all enjoying your day

Lucky you! Hey, Tinkerbell. :hug: 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..