Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Needs to get a job and apply for a permit before Brexit

I don't think Brexit's going to happen all that soon. The clowns in Westminster won't leave the EU without a deal. They may be stupid, but they're not that stupid. I can see them kicking this particular can of worms down the road for at least another 18 months.

But I could be wrong. I sometimes worry the lunatics have finally really taken over the asylum... :/ 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, Dmrman said:

G'day Marty...😁😗 hope your test go well, and the best is then you eat....😊😊

Thanks. And, yea, the blood letting went well. The vampire has been appeased (for another 6 months). :rofl:

Should get the results back in a week. But, as I said earlier, it's just a routine test/check-up. A bit like the regular check-ups the garage gives my car. Nothing to be worrying myself about. :) 

Fortunately I wasn't kept waiting, so wasn't delayed getting home for my breakfast :) 

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, Marty said:

I don't think Brexit's going to happen all that soon. The clowns in Westminster won't leave the EU without a deal. They may be stupid, but they're not that stupid. I can see them kicking this particular can of worms down the road for at least another 18 months.

But I could be wrong. I sometimes worry the lunatics have finally really taken over the asylum... :/ 

Well, it certainly seems like it may be getting delayed, so here's hoping. He's still stressing out, though, poor thing. 

Also, I love that song. :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Sometimes that’s worse. Proper sick and you know you should feel sick. Not feeling well is blah, you are well enough to know you are sick, if that makes sense, but not sick enough... not really sure what I’m saying really

How about I stick with get well soon :yes:

I know exactly what you mean, bro. 

How's your day been? :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..