Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

well, I got to say...:unsure2: :huh: I could think of Soooooomething to do in bed...!!!:whistle: ...  we had power out all over Tree limbs and branches down the boy's new car got totaled by a huge tree limb that landed smack down the center of the roof... we lost power ... today below zero weather... have had a fire in the fireplace all day still no power, but all in all, no one was hurt...!!!:blink:

Hey, Bobber.  :hug:  Sorry about the power loss and the boys' car getting totalled. But, glad to hear everyone is safe.  :hug:  :kiss:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Good, Marty. I'm cocooning today, while the world around me explodes in white. :)  How are you?

In white...what is exploding in white???

Spoiler

I'm bad...Dennis said that you are causing me to be bad...but I told him when I'm bad, I'm better...

• Haha 3
28 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

we had pork chops braised with apple juice, corn and applesauce

Did the kids help cook?  :)

24 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

That sounds delicious, too

It was. I seasoned the chips with bacon salt and dried sage.  :D

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Not as lovely a day today. Forecast to be as warm as yesterday but more clouds.

Morning, Dugh! :hug: Warmer here today, too.

27 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Good morning everyone.  

Morning, Kitt! :hug: How are you?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..