Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

26 minutes ago, Marty said:

Random thought of the day...

Strange how sometimes I put off reading a story simply because the title didn't appeal to me - and then, when I do decide to read it, wonder why it took me so long to actually start reading it....

Happens to me all the time, lol! 

24 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I love IKEA. Haven't been there in ages, but I could always find something to buy. :D  And I like the cafeteria. :) 

One must always eat in the cafeteria. We had Swedish meatballs. Yum!

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

He's cute!

Isn't he? His name is Juniblest, which translates to June wind.

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hi, Albert! :hug: 

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

Time for me to catch some zzz. Night guys :kiss:

Goodnight, Clo! Sweet dreams. :hug: :kiss: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, Marty said:

Random thought of the day...

Strange how sometimes I put off reading a story simply because the title didn't appeal to me - and then, when I do decide to read it, wonder why it took me so long to actually start reading it....

I guess that means you liked it? 

• Like 5
19 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey Bobber, things are intense this week in this house. My brother's sick with bronchitis, with spring dad's job is picking up fast, mom's got a week full of hospital visits/surgeries and me I am trying to hold the fort. Every day I try to take a few moments by myself, either gardening before dinner or if not too tired crocheting before bed, helps emptying my head and focusing a bit on myself. Also popping here from time to time always put a smile on my face :)

How are you and the boys doing after yesterday' storm? Hopefully you didn't found out any more damages in additions to those to the car :hug:

We're always her for you, Clo. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..