Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

21 hours ago, spike382 said:

What’s up Aussie bro?

Weird weather today - storms and flooding in the north of the city but just drizzle near me.

Getting ready for the weekend before my new job :) 

• Love 4

Amazing day here on the coast. On my way to the school this morning the sunrise was glorious. It was a delite to drive through the fields of highland cattles and salted meadows sheeps with fog rising in the bay. 

Spend the morning making violet flavor cookies with a little group of kids for tomorrow's spring fair. Then this afternoon I did a seance about recycling and then we left for an hour and a half long walk around the meadows and fields of the village. Halfway we stopped and the kids drawn whatever they wanted from the landscape. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Yes to both questions. We had to come north because of my dad's health. He's had congestive heart failure for awhile now but was admitted to the hospital with sepsis.  In the course of treatment for that he went into renal failure and went on temporary dialysis. Since no one was certain the dialysis would give the kidneys enough of a boost to recover we scrambled to get mum's house settled for an extended absence. We got back to PA on Wednesday. The dialysis worked and dad was released that same day. He's home but still being treated for the sepsis with at home iv infusion antibiotics. Things are currently much better than we anticipated. Ultimately we think he'll need to enter a care facility as he really needs to be where he can receive care we can't provide.

I'm happy for you that he has rallied. Wishing him all the best. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..