Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I think we could get you a bed right next to his!:rofl:

I am sure they will serve up electric shock just for you!

Electric shocks?! Don't they do that in a psychiatrist unit instead? :huh:

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're my sister, why are you thinking about it?! :puke:

I said 10 centimeters you cheater :P

And I said I body part, I didn't went into details :rolleyes:

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My DIL's cancer has spread. They will be removing the other half of her thyroid and her lymph node... and she will have radiation... possible chemo... not sure because it was hard for her to talk about. I know you all care... sharing this so you understand why I'm not talking much right now. My concern is for her, my son, and their beautiful children. 

Oh Gary I'm sorry to hear that :hug: my thoughts are with you and the family wishing her painless treatments and a speedy recovery 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Headstall said:

My DIL's cancer has spread. They will be removing the other half of her thyroid and her lymph node... and she will have radiation... possible chemo... not sure because it was hard for her to talk about. I know you all care... sharing this so you understand why I'm not talking much right now. My concern is for her, my son, and their beautiful children. 

This is obviously a difficult time for you and your family, my heart goes out to you all. I wish only the best of outcomes for you and your family, you will all be in my thoughts as I send my best wishes, hugs and strength from this side of the pond. You and yours will always have my support. :hug: :kiss: :heart:

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Headstall said:

My thoughts are with you and your family, Handsome. :hug: 

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..