Last Post Wins #48

• Site Administrator

Thank you for bringing some civility again @Parker Owens, after the crude and despicable post by @Valkyrie.

It has been a while since checking in on my future kingdom :)

Is the molting pigeon still claiming to be in charge around here? At least you would think he would have cleaned up a bit and tossed out some of the trash :gikkle:

• Angry 2
  • Site Moderator
7 hours ago, wildone said:

Thank you for bringing some civility again @Parker Owens, after the crude and despicable post by @Valkyrie.

It has been a while since checking in on my future kingdom :)

Is the molting pigeon still claiming to be in charge around here? At least you would think he would have cleaned up a bit and tossed out some of the trash :gikkle:

@wildone Everything was fine until you showed up again.

Be Creative today. Water A Flower with my Hole In A Bucket. Later today, @Parker Owens will be serving Mint Juleps.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

...and back to the raptor...

Today is brought to you by Utah. They will be sponsoring Autonomous Vehicles and National Smile Days. They will also be serving Macaroons. Surprise everyone by Speaking in Sentences.

• Site Moderator

And back to me again.

Due to the size of the list today, I'll post it instead of trying to make something of it.

• Site Moderator

The weather was good here yesterday too.

For all those you've called Bubba over the years, today is the day to give them some Rotisserie Chicken and Rocky Road. I'm now a five year Cancer Survivor.

• Love 1
  • Site Moderator

Thanks LBO but the shiny is already mine.

Here's Egg in your face today. I Repeat, here's Egg in your face today. No Chocolate Macaroons if you Leave The Office Early today.

• Site Moderator

Sorry, that's long enough. Time to chase after the baby some more.

You may need to do some Running today after a meal of Veggie Burgers, Gingerbread, and Moonshine.