14 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I was going to say chapter 104, but thought that was a little unrealistic for one of Timmy’s stories.
;–)

104!  :o

i mean, i know he could pull off a saga of that magnitude, but :facepalm:
now i must admit, that especially with this story, there were times when i'd hit the end of a chapter and go "wait, what? there's no more?"
i'm really glad that y'all are enjoying it

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, droughtquake said:

That never stops me from posting my wild theories!
;–)

LOL.. nor should it .. i laughed out loud at the one you posted yesterday.. loved it.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim and friends 

I finally read this chapter so here are my thoughts. If you notice Stravor is torn between good and evil. Stravor never calls Keter or Shade by there name. They are “things” to him like shoes , socks, pants items to use and when they served there purpose he discards them. Stravor also takes “care” of his things with comfort features, oats for Shade, Shoes, warm clothes keeping Keter cleaned, making sure Keter feet are ok and he will apply medicine and ointment so Keter will get better. So even outward Stravor will not show this feeling for them those feeling are still there.

The last thought on this chapter is that Keter has not put a “spell” over Stravor it’s if you remember every time Stravor uses his Sword he gets a part of the “soul” of the person killed.  If you remember Stravor captured a witch so part of what he received was the ability to “mindspeak” with another witch so if you believe what Hemothracene stated about Keter being a witch then this is what is happening. 

So final thoughts this is a well thought out story and I can’t wait until chapter 4. tim, my friend, great story and keep up the great work. Your loyal fans enjoy the tale you are telling.

Stravor is a complicated man ... just as we all are.  Nice point about the souls and how some of their traits and skills hold over in Stravor awhile.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

54? 104?  No, 104 at 5200 words a chapter would be 540, 800 words.  i have no desire to write anything that long .. i'd bore myself to death.

That's a full time job by itself, to get it out on less than a year. 

• Like 4
On September 7, 2019 at 9:55 AM, Mikiesboy said:

54? 104?  No, 104 at 5200 words a chapter would be 540, 800 words.  i have no desire to write anything that long .. i'd bore myself to death.

Don't do it, tim . Trust me on this. You write anything that long, your life will never be the same. The worst is when those characters won't stop talking to you even after you shut down the computer!

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Don't do it, tim . Trust me on this. You write anything that long, your life will never be the same. The worst is when those characters won't stop talking to you even after you shut down the computer!

I have zero plans to...and characters dont talk to me...because they are not real. I can like them...or not...but i am in control of what they do or say in the story. They do not have minds of their own...its all up to me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I have zero plans to...and characters dont talk to me...because they are not real. I can like them...or not...but i am in control of what they do or say in the story. They do not have minds of their own...its all up to me.

LOL

Then it's drugs. I swear, I was done writing CJ and every motorcycle trip to see Dad in Miami was an exercise in trying not to think about the characters. It's gotten better, I'm plotting other stories and characters these days. But now and then, an idea for a scene pops in my head, and next thing you know I'm trying out dialogue lines.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

it never ceases to amaze me how different the process is for each author

to tim's comment about liking or not liking a character, i find myself drawn to different ones as i read through them for him

there are so many likeable ones in this world, who's your favorite so far? Dayson? Keter? Shade?

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
51 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it never ceases to amaze me how different the process is for each author

to tim's comment about liking or not liking a character, i find myself drawn to different ones as i read through them for him

there are so many likeable ones in this world, who's your favorite so far? Dayson? Keter? Shade?

Keter! 

Though Dayson doesn’t put up with Stravor’s attitude, which is commendable. As for Shade? He’s still a bit of an unknown, but he’s got spunk, and I like that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1