Last Post Wins #50

• Site Administrator

How interesting, for lunch I made myself a bacon tomato sandwich. I never make sandwiches :P

I so deserve the shiny :joe: 

oh, and with a Diet Coke! Coke and Diet Coke rule the world like me and my shiny :) 

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again so early in the morning.

Just what Diabetics need, Candy Day. Let's hear it for the Chicken Lady. What a day to have the day after election day, National Stress Awareness Day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Site Moderator

A.B.T.M.A.

Time to make the Doughnuts. Whose going to make the doughnuts for us today? It's time to Love Your Red Hair today. Will you be receiving any Cash Back today? Not that it matters to me much since I live alone, but it's Men Make Dinner Day. BTW, that does not include BBQ.

I wonder what list the local Fox station keeps saying it's National Chinese Food Day.

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator

That's long enough, wolfie. I'll take the shiny back now.

New Jersey will be hosting today's Nachos Party. It's time for some good old fashioned Sax. So get out the old Saxophone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1