Is
Carmen
Sandiago?

Steve's
Shiny?

Oh look it is right here on meeeee --------> :joe: 

• Site Moderator
14 hours ago, northie said:

*swats the fly. Rescued the :joe: first of course.*  Mine, mine, mine. 

Phone Fly GIF by Hollyoaks

Could you call her a member of Swat?

BTW, they haven't given a date yet, but METv is adding Looney Tunes to their lineup.

It's Play Outside Day so go out and play with the Bison. Later on, we'll have Bittersweet Chocolate With Almonds.

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator

And back to me once again and cat and duck free.

It's Full S.T.E.M/S.T.E.A.M Day.   The day inspires kids to explore and pursue their interests in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math. It's also Parents as Teachers Day. For that, parents get their choice of a Cappuccino or a Harvey Wallbanger.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to me.

When did Penguins start eating bugs?

Louisiana will be hosting todays Scrapple party. It's also Microtia Awareness Day. It's also known as "little ears" day.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Scientific proof that penguins can not be trusted -_-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=644884176184718&id=118883634811868&_rdr

Mine! :joe:

OMG, that is so Val :gikkle: 

Now, with a little, or is it a big bug flying around and grabbing the shiny, I think I have a solution.

image.png

I even brought an extra can in case she gets away from me, and @Zombie or @northie want to get her :P

:joe: 

• Haha 4
  • Angry 1
  • Site Moderator

And if the thief gets caught, it can turn into one bloody fight. Now you know why Pengy sometimes shows up wearing an eye patch.

Just so you Forget Me Not, we'll be celebrating the Marine Corp Birthday with Vanilla Cupcakes.

Edited by TalonRider
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
3 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Just so you don't Forget Me Not, we'll be celebrating the Marine Corp Birthday with Vanilla Cupcakes.

Ooooh you want to celebrate my body with cupcakes... hmmm ugh errm okay why not 🤷🏻‍♀️but preferably with chocolate one. I'll wear :joe: and just look pretty ;)

• Haha 2