Last Post Wins #50

• Site Moderator

And back to me again without the pumpkin ink.

Grab your feather duster and Brush off your favorite Author. It's Cook For Your Pets Day and that puts Calzone and Deep Fried Clams on the menu for them. For us, fix something with a little Cinnamon in/on it. And in case you've forgotten it, Daylight Saving Time ended over night.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me again without the pumpkin ink.

Grab your feather duster and Brush off your favorite Author. It's Cook Your Pets Day and that puts Calzone and Deep Fried Clams on the menu for them. For us, fix something with a little Cinnamon in/on it. And in case you've forgotten it, Daylight Saving Time ended over night.

here kitty kitty! 
here kitty kitty! 

*licks lips* :evil:

:joe:  :gikkle:

• Haha 3
  • Site Moderator
9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

...hmmm?  cook for your pets instead of cook your pets?  BTW, I don't think I could really stomach BBQ dog...or cat.

You're correct. It should have been cook for them.

Ohio says to Color The World Orange today. They will also be serving Deviled Eggs today.

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Since it's Housewife's Day, I suppose they will want the day off so that means that their partner will be fixing nothing but Sandwiches for the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm not a housewife but I guess I can be considered as a housefly :gikkle: to celebrate I'll take the :joe: instead of a sandwich, thank you very much 

:lol:

:joe:  :funny:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1