Last Post Wins #50

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it’s useless fawning over the Wild Man because, estimable though he may be, he has no power to anoint you as The Chosen One that’s why I give praise to the magnificence that is the Majestic Bird

I would like to thank the Academy for this wonderful award      I think I’ve been King twice before   Thank you      i

Forget the rum, fetch me him!!!

Posted Images

me this morning on my way to work.. Best pic of the year :lol: :funny: 

I hope everyone have a great day. Stay safe :hug:

Edited by Slytherin
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2

And back to me again without the pumpkin ink.

Grab your feather duster and Brush off your favorite Author. It's Cook For Your Pets Day and that puts Calzone and Deep Fried Clams on the menu for them. For us, fix something with a little Cinnamon in/on it. And in case you've forgotten it, Daylight Saving Time ended over night.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

And back to me again without the pumpkin ink.

Grab your feather duster and Brush off your favorite Author. It's Cook Your Pets Day and that puts Calzone and Deep Fried Clams on the menu for them. For us, fix something with a little Cinnamon in/on it. And in case you've forgotten it, Daylight Saving Time ended over night.

here kitty kitty! 
here kitty kitty! 

*licks lips* :evil:

:joe:  :gikkle:

• Haha 3

...hmmm?  cook for your pets instead of cook your pets?  BTW, I don't think I could really stomach BBQ dog...or cat.

:joe:...and back to the old grandpa!

Edited by Daddydavek
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

...hmmm?  cook for your pets instead of cook your pets?  BTW, I don't think I could really stomach BBQ dog...or cat.

You're correct. It should have been cook for them.

Ohio says to Color The World Orange today. They will also be serving Deviled Eggs today.

• Like 2

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Since it's Housewife's Day, I suppose they will want the day off so that means that their partner will be fixing nothing but Sandwiches for the day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm not a housewife but I guess I can be considered as a housedaughter :gikkle: to celebrate I'll take the :joe: instead of a sandwich, thank you very much 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
2 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm not a housewife but I guess I can be considered as a housefly :gikkle: to celebrate I'll take the :joe: instead of a sandwich, thank you very much 

:lol:

:joe:  :funny:

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
9 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Zombie... normal?  :unsure:  What would the world be like?  :P  :joe: 

Exactly!! No more Pepsi! :o Gahh! What the hell am I saying !?!! *takes a sip* 

:funny: 

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..